Narcissa Stories Chapter 5: Narcissa's Fall and Return

Narcissa Stories Chapter 5: Narcissa's Fall and Return

A Chapter by C.J. Ravenheart
"

Part 3 and final portion of Narcissa Stories

"

While I was still blacked out, my life was flashing before my eyes. I started to have a lucid nightmare. IT was of that time. The time when I was Verdin’s “pet”. I remembered everything he put me through. I didn’t want to remember, but I did. It’s not fair I thought. Why, why do I have to go through this again?!

 

            When I came to. I looked around to try to see where I was. I took a breath. Oxygen. Fresh air. I knew it. I’m inside somewhere. I tried to see where I was, but I couldn’t. I was blinded by something. I couldn’t move my arms. IT felt like they were locked behind my back. As it turns out, they were.

 

            I heard something. A voice. No, a sound. What is it I wondered. I then heard moans in a familiar voice. Then it hit me. These sounds are…are. Mine. From-from that time. He recorded it all. I felt sick. But, I couldn’t vomit. Remembering what he would do to me if I did. All of a sudden light started pouring into my eyes. The blindness was gone…but why. I looked up to see a hand. A familiar hand holding a blindfold.

 

            It was Verdin. But, there was something different about this. There were more then one figures in the room. I heard something. A voice through the headphones. IT was Verdin’s velvety voice. He said, “Hello Narcissa. Its been quite some time. I remember what you did to me. So, I’ve decided to make sure you never go back to you’re precious organization. See all of these shadows here. They are all related to the people you have killed. I brought them here to take their revenge out on you personally. Have fun sweetie.” He got off the microphones and motioned to the shadows.

            The shadows. Of different shapes and sizes moved closer and closer to me. I was untied and unbound. I looked up at them. Fearful of what was going to happen. I noticed the first man was holding what appeared to be a syringe, with a purple liquid inside. I looked at it and realized what it was. It was an illegal drug that, that has an aphrodisiac effect on the individual. I tried to get away, but my arms were grabbed and I was injected with it. I felt weird. I then looked up at the shadows as they danced around my frightened form. I knew what they were going to do to me. I screamed and screamed for forgiveness, but I received nothing.

 

            Three days later, I lay on the ground. Completely naked and unable to move. My body felt lethargic. My mind…started coming back. And, I started to remember what happened to me entirely. I lay on the ground in the fetal position. Just wanting to go home and die.

 

            All of a sudden the door was kicked open, and Scarecrow and Dizzy walked in with my comrades. I blacked out while still curled up. It wasn’t until later that I realized that what had happened to me was all an implanted memory by those strangers. I lay in this white, room. In a bed. Being treated for the things that happened to me.

 

         



© 2012 C.J. Ravenheart


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on September 17, 2012
Last Updated on September 19, 2012


Author

C.J. Ravenheart
C.J. Ravenheart

Medford, NJ



About
My name's C.J. Ravenheart I'm 23 years old more..

Writing