I: Check yes Julliet

I: Check yes Julliet

A Chapter by Melancholydreams
"

"Check yes Juliet. Are you with me? Rain is falling down on the sidewalk. I won't go until you come outside. I'll keep tossing rocks at your window. There's no turning back for us tonight."

"
"Jullie!" A rock comes flying at my window.

"I-I know its late and I broke your heart- but give me another chance! I'll never love anyone else as much as I've ever loved you! Jullie! Open your window!" more rocks begin to pelt the glass.

"I know about Robert!" the voice continues to shout, taking on a quivering, desperate, more unitelligable tone.

"But its ok! I don't want anyone else in the way between us...Jullie!" more rocks batter the window, faster than the group before. I hear a thump in the grass outside. This is starting to get ridiculous.

" Marry me! "

I forced myself out of bed, half aware that the loose, flimsy, nightgown that I'm wearing shouldn't be seen outside of these four walls. I barely miss a stray rock, it stings as it whizzes by my ear, sailing through the air.

I bend forward into the cold, wintery night air, feeling snappish and refreshed all at the same time. "I'm afraid you have the wrong house."

The owner of the voice, boy no older than sixteen at five foot eleven, hidden by shadows, is gawking up at me from my front lawn.

" 'Julliet' doesn't live here Romeo." the unintended sarcasm brings a smile to my face as I pull down the window.

"Wait!" I c**k a brow, curiously wondering what Romeo could possibly want.

"You're kinda cute! What's your name?!"

Every foul name I can think of is telling me not go and give my name to strangers.

But I seem to overlook their wrath.

"Florence." I huff, effectively shutting myself in, and Romeo out.


© 2011 Melancholydreams


Author's Note

Melancholydreams
not a strong start- but what do you think? And YES, I was thinking of Florence Welch (Florence + The Machine) xD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on January 21, 2011
Last Updated on January 21, 2011


Author

Melancholydreams
Melancholydreams

Whitby, Durham, Canada



About
I KNOW THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE/ more..

Writing