spilt blood

spilt blood

A Story by Crimson Rose

Blood….So much blood. Why won’t it stop? Blood…Death…Needs to stop…Get help…Help…Help…Help! Mr. help me! Please! Blood! So much blood! Mrs. please help! Wait! Don’t go! Help! Why won’t you help! Why won’t you help me! Why won’t you save my mother!?

 

            A gun. Yes. I remember the gun. My mom was giving a speech. So proud. So proud I was. Yes, yes. She was the good guy. The rest of them were the bad guys! All of them! She gave a speech and I watched. Then the blood! The blood was so much! Shot. She was shot. More blood. More blood! She was dying. Death…then…then…I called for help. Yes, yes. I called for help. I asked the man. He said no. I asked the lady. She said no. iron. Wet. Sticky. Red. Then I called! Yes, I called the people my mom told me to call. I was a good girl. I called the number then talked to the man. They came with lights of red and blue and noises that hurt my ear. But it was too late...Cold...yes. So cold she was then. Then they took her. They took my mother. They took her! But that’s alright. I’m ok. I am a good girl. They took me with her. I remember those people in white. They smelled of death. They took her to a happy place. Happy place. Nice and warm and clean it was. yes it was. The walls were white. People talked and I told them my story but they didnt listen. They didn’t listen. None of them did! They just smiled and smiled! They were just like those people. Yes. They were the bad guys. I was a good girl. A good girl. So why did they prod me with a needle. Pointy sharp and pain. They drugged it. Drugged me. Filled me with their sleepy meds. Fell asleep. It was dark. More darkness. Wouldn’t stop. Then there was white. I was in a room. No mother. Mother was gone. But I was ok. I am a good girl. So why did they lock me up? Chain me down. Poke me with needles. They gave me funny looks. I didn’t like those looks. But I played good girl. I smiled. Then I went home. And now I can tell you my story. Then you can listen and tell me I’m a good girl right? Tell me I’m a good girl and I’m ok…right?

© 2010 Crimson Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow this is...yeah. WOW.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 1, 2010
Last Updated on April 1, 2010

Author

Crimson Rose
Crimson Rose

honolulu, HI



About
I am striving to be a writer even though my grammer is horrible. I cant spell really good so please help me out. I enjoy reading books and prticipate in making my own stories as well as a few poems. I.. more..

Writing
The Meeting The Meeting

A Chapter by Crimson Rose