Mey-rin's Mafia Diaries

Mey-rin's Mafia Diaries

A Chapter by Mey-Rin

  It all comes down to this, the quiet in the end. The few moments of peace before your death. What happens here can change your life forever. Mine was changed in those few moments.

     Here’s some background information. I am Mey-rin Micheals. My husband James Micheals is deceased.  I am an assassination expert with 4 masters.  My majors are martial arts, Chemistry, and two in psychology. I speak English and German. I work in Germany’s underworld, and mafias.

       Now, how did I get into this problem of almost  certain death? Well, here’s the thing, when you work for all the mafias at once you’re going to run into problems.

       Today my missions summed up to: kill one person out of every mafia. So basically tonight I have to kill 16 people. It doesn’t help that I have four balls that I need to attend. So I basically need to kill 1-3 people every hour depending on distance.

    I also need to kill all the weasels in all the mafias. I know them all and 3 of them hit too close to home for comfort. What I mean by that is the fact that  those 3 people are me, myself, and I. So, I have to find 3 substitutes, and kill 13 more people.

     Now this is how it all plays out...



© 2013 Mey-Rin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on March 21, 2013
Last Updated on March 21, 2013