Mey-rin's Mafia Diaries 2

Mey-rin's Mafia Diaries 2

A Chapter by Mey-Rin

  Today is September 15, 1842. I have a mission call from Edgar

Weir, or one of my mafia lords. Considering in in the gentury or the upper class, I have to act like a complete and utter lady. Which means I have to wear some purple, the color I absolutely despise.  As you can tell I love the color red. So I will usually wear a marvelous red dress with a deep purple sash around my hips. Yet, considering tonight is a night of many balls, I will have to wear more formal attire. So, today I am wearing a how my butler Malvolio would say a very flattering red dress with a violet slit down the middle.

Anyways, Edgar is holding one of the 4 mandatory balls tonight. No here’s where I run into my first problem. He has ordered me to kill the weasle in Wolfgang. You might say “ Well that’s not the problem.”  Yes, it is because I am the only Weasle in Wolfgang. So, theres one of the three times I would have to kill myself tonight. So, instead I am killing the newest member in Wolfgang. Alois Fier. It may sound absolutely  wretched, but let me explain before your assumptions begin  to form. I don’t want such a young, nice person to get involved with all the mafia business. The drug trade, the wars, the torture, the problem of having a hit on your spouses head....

I.... God I don’t know what I’m going to do... perhaps I should... That’s it!! I AM GOING TO SAVE HIS LIFE!!! Yes, that is exactly what I’m going to do. I will need to tell him about my situation though... God I hope he will understand.

I look out the window of the carriage and hear Malvolio humming such a sweet beautiful tune. Malvolio is my personal butler. He’s been with the family of Emerson for the past 30 years. He was my fathers butler for 6 years then.... then that night happened, a week after I was born my father, mother, and brother were all murdered by the Italian mafia. I was the only one my ... no our loyal butler could save only me. I love him as much as my own father. He raised me by himself and made me carry our house name. Yes he is very dear to me by far.
I went back to my senses and the real worlds we were pulling into the manner of Weir. all of a sudden the carriage came to an Abrupt halt and there was a gunshot in the distance. Malvolio’s humming stopped. Being prepared I grabbed my pistol and my throwing knives. I got out of the carriage on the opposite side of the gunshot and looked down.
I looked down at the puddle of blood surrounding my feet. I shouldn’t have though. Malvolio was draining all of his blood through his head at my feet. I down and immediately started crying the bloody tears that have held back for so long. I screamed out loud, “ By the highest of all Gods! By the soul that now lingers above our heads! I give you my oath my dear Malvolio.... I WILL KILL YOUR MURDERER!” I wiped off my face face and hands of our blood and walked to the door. With my hands on the handle I stopped. The gun sounded and  I caught the bullet. I sent the bullet flying to the middle of the assassins head. With the thud of the body I opened the door.



© 2013 Mey-Rin


Author's Note

Mey-Rin
I know the typing is messed up lol dont comment about that please, Thank you ^.^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on March 21, 2013
Last Updated on March 21, 2013