Saving Aunumn part  1

Saving Aunumn part 1

A Story by MickeyM

Joseph...

I saw Autumn every day after school when I walked home from school. She always had Vincent Daniels arms around her. That always made me angry. He got to be with Autumn, and acted like he didn't know how lucky he was, constantly flirting with other girls, even cheating on her a few times! But she never left him, never even yelled or screamed or gave him the silent treatment. And let me tell you, he rubs it in her face. All the girls Vincents been with, she knows.

Well thats loyalty for you I guess.

Sighing, I would watch the pair walk away, like they always did. Then I'd think to myself, 'If Autumn was with me, I would treat her right, not like vincent. No, I would tell her how beautiful her long, caremel hair is when it dances in the breeze. How hypnitizing her darrk, emerald eyes are when she glances at me in the halls. How enticing sh is as she walks home, hips swaying very slightly, long legs creamy white as the snow in the winter.' But who was I kidding. Autumn would never leave Vincent. Not for me. Not now, not ever.

So, then, I walk home, head hung, peering at the ground throungh by dark bangs.

 

Autumn...

Every inch of me hurt when I woke up that morning. I really didn't want to get up and look at the damage Vincent did in the mirror, but if I didn't the my mom would come up and see.

Then I'd really be dead.

So, I groaned and got out of bed to face the hard consequences of last night.

My image in the mirror was grusome. I had a deep purple bruise on my cheek and a black eye. My neeck was still red, blue, and slightly sore from last night. I looked like a messed up American flag. I had a few cuts wrapping around my shoulder, older scars were still there, but starting to fade.

I wish I could show someone...anyone at all.

But I couldn't do that, never. And soon I was coated in foundaton and concealer, so no one would suspect a thing was wrong with Vince and me.

Great.

I heard a knock at my door.

I saw Vincent leaning in my door way through the mirror.

"C'mon babe, don't want to be late." He said, coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I stared at our reflection. We looked like a normal couple, if only I could get my eyes to stop looking so scared, the the facade would be perfect.

Slowly, I turned around and walked out of my room with Vincent's arms tight and constricting aroung me.

© 2011 MickeyM


Author's Note

MickeyM
Please comment if you want me to continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey guys this is MickeyM, well now I'm AdarkMay! CHECK ME OUT!

Posted 12 Years Ago


More.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Part 2 please!!! :D


Posted 12 Years Ago


I want you to continue

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2011
Last Updated on September 4, 2011

Author

MickeyM
MickeyM

About
Um ok about me. Well I really love writting and the arts in general because its a beautiful escape:) I have been acting and singing since i was in like second grade...maybe earlier. I really wanna pub.. more..

Writing
You're words You're words

A Poem by MickeyM


khsajf khsajf

A Story by MickeyM