Chapter 2 - Vibe Sensitive

Chapter 2 - Vibe Sensitive

A Chapter by Mickey

Chapter 2

 

I hadn’t felt much pain since what had happened. I was so numb to everything; the doctors were amazed I haven’t needed more pain killers. Even though I kind of already am on a pretty big dose. I had 4 broken ribs, my left arm was shattered, and my foot was severely broken. So I wasn’t quite sure how long I was going to be in the hospital. But I hope not too long. Hospitals make me a tad depressed.


“So how are we doing?” the doctors asked, slowly creaking the door open so that he barely slid through. He was a new doctor, I could tell. He was so skittish about all of his actions.


“Well I’m pretty good. This IV is stinging a bit. And the fact that the channels only go from 1 �" 15 on the TV doesn’t make me feel better.” I said with a slight chuckle at the end, and smiled to let him know I was only kidding around. I had no problem watching Ellen, Oprah, and the weather forecast over and over again.


The doctor laughed a bit and smiled back at me “Well, I will check about the IV. It shouldn’t be stinging, how bad is it?” He said with a more concerned look on his face.

“Oh nothing serious, I just think the nurse put it in at an uncomfortable position.” I said calmly. “Its not like I’m having an allergic reaction to it or something” I said with more emphasis. Is that even possible to have an allergic reaction to an IV? I’m sure something like that has happened.


“Well I can get the nurse to come and change the IV, you may just have rolling veins and the nurse didn’t catch it.” The doctor said confidentially. I felt a whoosh of good energy. It was kind of weird; I have been getting tons of good vibes from everyone today. “Now the cable man is repairing our cable at the moment, so there should be more channels for you to enjoy. I know that you can’t miss your Hannah Montana episodes” He said joking around


I laughed a bit “Oh you know me so well” I said joking right back. The doctor then walked out of the room, and all those good vibes sort of dissipated. I laid back onto my hard bed, clicking through the channels. Then all the sudden I hear footsteps getting closer and closer. I looked over to the doorway to see no one there. Then look back again to see a man in a black raincoat with ruffled up hair. He grasped the door frame firmly. I felt a rush of eagerness, and anxiety. Man was a very vibe sensitive today. His mouth opened, and I could tell he wanted to say something but he didn’t. He quickly turned around and walked out of the room.


Well that was weird. The nurse then came in and set her kit for my IV. Guess the doc told her to come redo it. As she was changing my IV, my mom came rushing in, along with my sister. My mom had a fretted look on her face, and I could feel it too. My sister looked (not very surprisingly) distant.


“Hi honey how are you doing” My mom said hugging mostly my head since I was sitting. My sister plopped down onto the bed next to me.


“Hey! Watch it, there is a man there!!” I said with a rising tone in my voice. My sister looked at me confused still sitting there. The man looked at me, smiled, and dissolved into the air. I very puzzled look was thrown upon my face.


My mom grabbed my head and whipped it towards her. “Honey, are you okay. There is no man there?!” My mom said with a more worried look growing upon her face. It’s not like I haven’t heard the stories that you see dead people before you die. But I felt fine, I felt better then fine, I felt great! Wait, that was a part of it too. They say you get very happy then you go. All the thoughts rushed through my head.


“Can you go get the doctor please!” My mom said. Crisis filling her voice.


“Yes, I agree with you. Go get the doctor” We told the nurse. She then grabbed her kit and rushed out of the room.


“You know what they say-“My mom said.


“Yes I know!” I said interrupting her. I wouldn’t say I was scared. But I wouldn’t say I wasn’t worried either! My mom then picked up a backpack and dropped it onto the bed.


“Your laptop is in there, and a few of your favorite DVD’s. In case you get bored of watching…” She looked up at the TV screen. “Oprah?” She looked at me confused.


I giggled a bit. “The cable is being fixed” I said quickly “Thanks mom. But you know the doctor is going to come back in here and tell you, you have to go so I can sleep or something. And me not go to sleep for another 3 hours” I said with a smile


“Okay…” She said leaning forward and kissing my forehead. “You behave okay?” She said. I nodded back at her. She then took my sisters hand and they walked out of the room.


“I think you should get some �"“ The doctor said as he rushed into the room.


“Yeah I know.” I said lifting up my hand and smiling. He smiled back, and turned back “By the way. What’s your guy’s security code for the WIFI?” I said with a chuckle.



© 2010 Mickey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

401 Views
Added on October 22, 2010
Last Updated on October 22, 2010