Chapter 2 - Second Chance

Chapter 2 - Second Chance

A Chapter by Kang On Yu
"

Will Jaden get a second chance to start a new life?

"

April 28, 2009

5:30 a.m

For the past week I have been having that nightmare every night.As I sit silently on my bed I start to think,What if I never get a second chance at life, What if I never get to know what it's like to be loved ,What if  I'm known as the girl who was raped as a child for the rest of my life? My mind filled with questions that don't have answers and will never.

5:53 a.m.

I gave up on the thought of having a family,I realize that there is no point becuase no matter what I will still feel only one thing,pain.

9:18 a.m.

My eyes snapped open ,I quickly sit,and cover my mouth to stop myself from screaming.The fear was to much for me to bare anymore.Have I gone mad?

"OH GOD!!!!!Will you stop making so making noise!!!" screamed her roommate Jenn. "Sorry Jenn" I whispered. "Sorry isn't good enough. You do this every day for the past week.I cant even stand sleeping in here anymore!" she complained. "Okay I get Jenn. I've been keeping you up. No will you just shut up."

12:42 p.m

"Jaden I have some good news." Ann announced. I knew what she had to say was going to be stupid, so I  ignored her. "Jaden don't ignore me. This is really important." she cried.

" Ann your acting like a five year old and your what forty-nine." I said in a flat tone. "I am not forty-nine,I'm thirty eight and I am not going to take this attitude from you. You act like your twenty but your only seventeen." she snapped. "Okay Okay relax will you. What did you want to tell me?" I sighed. "Your getting adopted!" she announced. "WHAT?!?!" I screamed.



© 2010 Kang On Yu


Author's Note

Kang On Yu
I dont really like how I have the main character set up. I need your opinion

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how the main character is set up. and it makes sense for her to act older than she seems because she had to grow up fast cause of what happened to her. the only thing that i see is i don't like how you have the dialogue. if another person starts speaking then you should start a new paragraph. its fine if you prefer to write it that way but thats my pet peeve and trust me i get onto my friend who does that in her writing. But other than that i really like this story and i hope to see more.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 9, 2010
Last Updated on April 12, 2010