Waiting To Fall Forever

Waiting To Fall Forever

A Story by Midnight_Mask
"

Its a dream of me trying to get back on my platform; my stable life, as everyone has a platform/life, but I need help and here Im very picky, I want this certain guy to help me; even if I have to wait, I want him =[

"

Crushing one hand around the piller that presses close agenst my body and gripping the other within a masculer palm, trapping it tightly. My feet wave uncomfortably as a weight, but I try my best to hold on with my weak upper body strength; even with a deepening ache burning into my muscles.

   Feeling even more light headed, I lift my view until I saw a young man, standing on the platform that this piller supports; his features are breath taking, with his eyes so deep, mystirious in its mixture of greens and slight browns. Memories melt in my head as my eyes are preoccopied searching his; and all I saw in my mind, was happiness, probably the closest I've ever been to it.

   Then, I heard the ticking of a clock ringing in my head. I hang loose, as I glance downwards, nothing but darkness tunneling forever; like the vacum of shadows that surrounds us, with a variaty of blue and green lights floating far in the distance, as if the sky is crying out of pain; but why?

As I finally direct my attention back at those remarkable eyes, he began to speak. His words envolped around me, his voice so calm, so tender. "I need to go and search for my future, I cannot stay here with you no more. I'm sorry" Even thought these words meanings crushed my heart, from the vission of him leaving so suddenly; a very slight smile touched the side of my lips.

   His hand ripped away from mine and I slipped a short distance down the piller. Realising his taking his leave already, so soon. No goodbye? My heart lept and I forced my legs to hug round the pole. With the thought of climbing a handle apeared; sturdy and ready for use, so I gripped one hand in there tight and pulled my body up. Even with the pain and scars cutting deep into my sides, I need to see him, I need to say goodbye. With gaining hight another handle apeared and fit for my other hand, everything was clear; as if this place, didnt want me to be alone, its helping me fight, to see him once more in my sight.

   I threw my body onto the platform, resting myself awkwardly. As I quickly caught my breath I snapped my head up to reveal him slowly walking up steps of floating platforms, leading towards a vortex door. My heart sank knowing that when he gets there, he'll be gone forever.

I cry out to him "Wait! See! I can work just as hard. Please!" As my shouts became useless I began whispering "Don't go. I think I'm in love with you." And as that line was said, his body disolved into the vortex; with no glance over the shoulder, with no reply. The door just flew up into the tearing sky and disapeared, just as quick as he did.

    I chocked on my breaths, feeling a sudden pull from behind me; forcing me to fall backwards, flying head first into the tunnel of darkness. But I didnt know if I stopped.

Maybe the falling became numb, like the silence in my heart. With swelling rissing in my foot, I force my body to move so that I can see the annoyence that's trubbling my foot and that's when I realised that my foot has been tanggled in a bunch of wires, forcing me to hang here; to wait.

  Thinking to myself in the depth of my mind - I'll wait for you then, persuming that you'll come back that is. However, if you really do come back; I don't mind how long it takes you to complete your goals, or get what you wanted or even just finish something you ergantly/never needed to. Just promise to come back and I'll be here, hanging by a tread and this time, I would do anything to make sure that your as happy as I can make you, because just to see that you've even thought to come back for me, makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. 

But if your heart captures sight of someone else that you'll rather help, then I'll be happy to know that you've found someone that can make you happy and that can help you; I'll just take the hint, cut myself loose and leave myself to fall (like how I fell for you) into the never ending pit, to live or to die.

© 2009 Midnight_Mask


Author's Note

Midnight_Mask
This is a dream I had. Unfortunally, in my dream my discription was alot better. I tried to get every detail, but I know Im missing things. So Im sorry =[ hope it makes as much sense as most of my things (my stories r a little hard to understand; like me =D)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love your short stories there beautiful and the description is amazing keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 30, 2009

Author

Midnight_Mask
Midnight_Mask

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi, I am Midnight_Mask and write because that's how I express my feels and how I see life. I've wrote everything from songs, to poems, to short stories, to chapters. One of my goals is to finish a b.. more..

Writing