My Unwanted lil sis

My Unwanted lil sis

A Story by Midnight_Mask
"

This is a lil cool off. Deadicated to one of my friends. Dont be so glum next time, but dont force that fake smile hun.

"

   Her tender features, so softened and delicate; you can almost crush her in between your thumb and index finger. As she stares at the insernifercant gravel covering the court grounds; but yet she still stares with such intrest, admiring each and every grain of gravel laid out. The amount of detail she asorbed and yet, she was looking beyond it.

   A whisp of wind caught her hair and whipped it up into the air, allowing it to dance freely as it wished; as if the surreal became real. With beauty coming alive, her darkest eyes fluttering out of nowhere. Was it to someone? Or was it just a memory? But soon enough that frown came again, stabbing her cuteness into a vulnerable stage; where you only want to protect her, never wanting to hurt her and yet I know I have.

I can't make up for what I done, I took something away from her and now I'm the one that's locked up in this cage; this guilt is breaking me apart and it stabs me deep when I hear her say those words that tinkle my spine and forces my heart to ache, it's slowly weighing me down and I can't take those painful looks that you give me.

   Why did you say those words? "It's okay. it was my fault; I should of been more careful" You don't mean it and I know you don't, so stop forcing such a fake smile on your innocent face when ever you say this phrase.

   Now she'll look at me with those deep dark brown eyes, throwing me into their depths; like a tunnel, that'll never end, just like that frown that I forever placed on her face. Now I will sigh and say goodbye, finally walking away to let these tears fall freely, I don't want her to see what's she done to me, I can't stand to let her heart ache and her spine to tinkle everytime I tell her its alright.

Now do you understand? I do this thing not because you, but because I don't want you to be like me and I can't do anything else to make it better; these scars tell you that something is wrong and you understand that, but if I couldn't tell from that fragile look on your delicate face, then would you try to show someone, that is if you cant tell them.

   I do wish that I don't feel like this. But do you understand that everytime you look at a guy and have that little time to flirt and all those little comment that you add to the end of those sentances and the way you mug me off just for jokes; it hurts so badly and then you have the nerve to let me sit there, with no knife to redeam the pain or even double it, you just let me break down and cry. Renewing these scars is like my craving, its like a smoker and their ciggs, they know its bad and so do you; but its not up to you to stop them, if they want to stop then they'll stop, you just gotta let them be themself.

So tomorrow, when you wake up, realising for the hundreth time that your fantasy was just a ploy inside your mind; can you just think that maybe its not so bad and just keep to your way of dealing with things, because I don't want an equal. Your so much better as my lil sis, the one I'll protect and never be mad at, your the sister I've never had and never wanted; your MY specail friend, don't sell yourself short hun. I love you.

~btw, you had more then one person who called you beautiful without make up and we're nearly finish, just got to get up this hill~

© 2009 Midnight_Mask


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww this is sweet I like it

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 17, 2009
Last Updated on November 17, 2009

Author

Midnight_Mask
Midnight_Mask

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi, I am Midnight_Mask and write because that's how I express my feels and how I see life. I've wrote everything from songs, to poems, to short stories, to chapters. One of my goals is to finish a b.. more..

Writing