Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Karma Milano

October 16th

 

 

Arella. Why can’t I stop thinking of the girl named Arella Anderson. She was at the club that I searched through last night. The one the vampires named Raol and Madeline stalk every night. I didn’t see them there this time; they must have sensed me and left before I found them. This is three nights in a row I have missed them. I know they are there when I get there, but the club is always filled with drunk teenagers and college students.

I first saw her on the dance floor. She was probably no more than seventeen. She was dancing with a friend and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. This usually doesn’t happen to me. But her… something was different about her. It was though her soul was calling out to me.

I could sense her aura. She’s different from all the others. I just can’t figure out how. She seemed to be just an ordinary human girl.

This has left me with a sleepless night. Not that I would have been sleeping anyway. I came in before dawn and it’s almost evening again; almost time for another hunt. Another night among the living.

Sometimes I find it hard to control myself. But if you’ve lived for as long as I have, then you learn a lot of self-control.  You have to.  Especially with my job.

 



© 2010 Karma Milano


Author's Note

Karma Milano
This chapter is short because it is a journal entry for Jayden. It's something I'm experimenting with. Not sure if I like it. What do you all think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

At first, I thought this story would deal with relationship abuse, kinda like one of Sarah Dessen's novels. I DID NOT see the vampire thing coming!
Your character is on the verge of being a Mary Sue, but don't worry about that, a bit more development as the story goes on will most likely fix that. There were some grammatical and technical mistakes in the first chapter; I would go through it again and just go through for that.
Other than that, I like how you started the story, and I would like to see how it goes on.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 2, 2010
Last Updated on March 2, 2010


Author

Karma Milano
Karma Milano

About
My name is Karma Milano. I write mostly novels, but I've been known to write poems as well. I am here to get back into my writing, to hear detailed feedback for it, and to discover other great wr.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Karma Milano


Arella Arella

A Book by Karma Milano