Nothing But Pay & Die

Nothing But Pay & Die

A Poem by PoeticFury


Title: Nothing but pay and die.

By: Joshua Casimier

Date: April 3, 2012


I am told to listen to the man who does not give a damn..

To obey every rule told by those who think they are smart, but their actions in reality proves that they are clearly a fool.

Jobs and modern day society tells us what to wear.

Saying this is in our best interest to do this and that.

Are they really concern?

Do they really care?


Simple the words they speak are obstacles that leads us down the path of victory or defeat.


The opinions I respect, but in this life I know what to expect its always going to be something.

All we can ask is what's next?

I owe them nothing....

All I know in this life is that in this life in order to stay I don't have to do a damn thing except pay.

I choose to run my own life.

My method to survive is not to live a lie, but to try.

In this era we all have choices, but the only two things I have to need and do is pay.

To have good comprehension and understanding to realize that people will say what they say, but it will be this way till the day... Its the second thing I have no choice to do and that is die.


There is no true leader of ones life except the one who lives it, and the one who created it”

ModestWords.

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on July 12, 2012
Last Updated on July 12, 2012
Tags: die, pay

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury