Release Birth To Tennyson

Release Birth To Tennyson

A Poem by PoeticFury


Title: Release Birth To Tennyson

By: Joshua “ Tennyson” Casimier

Date: April 3, 2012


I am not speaking from Josh I am speaking from Tennyson I been feeling so much crap for all these years its just to much to mention, but now I am going to try.

I am holding no secret anymore there is no reason to lie.

People and ego fuels my aggression and anger where one day I will unleash this no more stopping myself to save others from myself what have they done to earn my protection.

Back stabbing b******s...

Looking you in the face claiming they are your friends when all along you are smiling together, but you are the try expense of their laughter.

Living through means of duplication when that is all they know.

Wanting to treat someone else bad because of what is going on in their personal lives..

Even though they claim all is fine, but their true troubles is something that we are not suppose to be aware that behind their happy ways they show.

Having to deal with power of having to do what they say.

Grown men..

So call grown women running places of business when in reality its just child's play.

Although I guess this is the kind of world that we live in.

I call a girl a b***h...

A boy a n****r..

Take a gun and pull the trigger.

Be something that I am not.

While living in a life where we are lead by corruption and confusion.

I will be fully approved and my actions will be approve n. In addition doing the opposite of this the one who does it gets talked about.

You are a punk.

A prick..

A c**t or a wussy..

Do you think having a child that you don't take care makes a man..

Its makes me sick..

Saying that you a man cause you slept with a bunch of women.

Any man can do that cause last time I check all of them have a head.. they just tend to follow the wrong head.

Typical dick...

Then there is the woman, or women who think they are just that.. As if they are the main one..

Though they are swimming in a sea of them, they have ego... It would be different if it was true confidence.

Wanting to break hearts.

Not wanting it to be done to them, yet hiding behind the mask that most of them where, and have the guts to say that they stand apart.

Both genders are standing apart in unison.

Yet they have the balls to really say wussy.

The girls of today think they rule something because of their legs, breast, a*s, and hips making the average dumb man gag behind p***y. It makes no sense, but its not all.


There are some who will fight for it all.

Answer the call...

Weave the web instead of always the hair of a future that has meaning.

Where we shine not by always the jewelery, but by the dream.

Giving birth is a beautiful thing.

Living in inspiration through music where lyrics mean something is an awesome thing to sing...

Fun is a must...

Hating is always done...

Living and taking care of each other is a crime to others..

People are quick to curse each other out behind stepping on a pair of shoes..

Those are the true dumb mother fuckers.

I am Tennyson..

I am a few out of the some....

All the crap that the world gives to me I store inside till I release it I am not ten I am no alien..

This is no cartoon, but I am my own network just take the time to listen what I am saying.

There is nothing wrong with acting out sometime, but in my eyes I plan and watch cause these two eyes are truly the barrel of a loaded gun.

Tennyson...

Josh will forever live til he is called, but I will forever live on after as the other cause doing the right thing outside is a certain thing, but me I am not the one.


Putting up with life as a whole is one thing, but putting up with the individuals in it is up to you and how you deal with it”

Tennyson's Words 

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on July 12, 2012
Last Updated on July 12, 2012
Tags: release, tennyson, birth

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury