Big K Rant

Big K Rant

A Poem by PoeticFury

I am not trying to make a duplicate of what I last wrote, but allow me to speak this before I choke.

I need to be there and do my best to support my family, but your glances and words under words speak so much more as you try to grip on to me so unhand me.

Though I get it you don't give a damn.

Yet you don't understand...

Einstein was smart...

Carver created..

Dr King.. Malcolm X, Rosa Parks revolutionized..

Though you however have done nothing for others you are just a mortal man.


However I thank you for the position that I am in..

Working for survival is something that we all need.

Being here helps me to get where I want to go for a start, but this is not what I have a passion for.

..This is not poetry that is what I exist for .. this is not what I bleed..


See poetry is my mask that allows me to speak in tongue, rapid and speed.

To make people like you see that treating others like crap is something that you need to learn how to intercede.


Yet your help... You claim to have how you say an assistant or assistance.

That in itself is fable which is led about with your non persistent of real people like me who know others who should lead the way in your dictatorship like ways which I would lead the resistance.


You have one who cries..

One who is tired of the lies.

One who you let go with a child..

How would you like to hear or say the words daddy is out of a job..

While watching tears run out of a child's eyes.


Yet you lack in religion..

We all need to believe in something.

I admit at times I question God, but I know where my blessings I have come from.

In your world however that is something that I barely here you mention.


A wake up call is what you need, but you want to give every one else the choice.

Do what I say, or go out of my way, and keep up with my pace while barely being able to understand my voice.


There has been so many lives... that I know...

that you have damage.

Watching over people you employ as an employee to me there is nothing you can manage.

You pay and give to those who don't deserve or do.

Have the guts to say you don't care about others, but regardless you are gonna get you.


The way I have been feeling since I began here is something that my words can never fully decant.

We all have reasons why we put up with your ways.. school, kids, some of us can't get a government grant.

Some of these things I myself can't this is not a poem..

This has no title this is just the Big K rant.

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on August 28, 2012
Last Updated on August 28, 2012
Tags: rant, your

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5