Dr. Words

Dr. Words

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

seriously but somehow it seems as if it came off funny, but I hope you enjoy it..

"

Title: Dr. Words

By: Joshua Casimier/Blake Auden

Date: December 26, 2012


I have a PhD Poetry

A master's degree in rhymes

A bachelors degree in taking what has happen to me in time.

An associates in being one who did not associate with many maybe that is why I am a bachelor who is trying to master to the degree where taking all the things in my life that has consumed me I put in ways others can relate and understand in result I feel fine.


I may be a little crazy.

Yes that's true maybe..

I may be a little psycho who can write though.

Yet I am a wordsmith..

That is why maybe I do need to where a diaper when I drop all this s**t on others since they can't seem to pacify what I do if I am a baby who considers to be real and have no problem being able to admit so ture.


I am a fighter I am a stranger who to himself is a species who is endangered..

Where putting bandage on open wounds is the one thing that I need no stethoscope to know if something is wrong with the heart.. When all it needs is love to support it, but the condition is it truly never having enough time to grow, or runs out of room..


I am a teacher..

A hero..

A villain..

A preacher...

Who lives through right and wrong prescribing prescriptions that helps revive and revitalize inner feelings based through self esteem..


I am trouble..

I am the only me, but often times feeling like I have a double..

I am humble...

I am in high school..

I am a kid..

I have a birth certificate that tells my life story, but it was never signed cause the doctor who pulled out the poetic one looked at me like I was something he never seen..

A look on his face as if he asked himself what I did?


I am a Christian did I mention who is reaching the peek of ascension. Yet I am a Atheist who believes in faith vs fate. Cause we all came from somewhere all that is around us was created yea all of this..


I am a virus..

A poison that infects your mind..

I am that gun that is pointed to your head..

I am the problem and just one small piece of the solution to keep more life on earth and wish that less of them were dead..

I sign my name in script, but unlike other doctors it may be easier to understand.


In the end let me now diagnose you..

You a boy..

A girl..

A young man..

A young woman..

Who came out your mothers womb..

Crying cause its human nature..

Believed in childhood cause its what we all needed and now as you got older you started searching for something.


You got in pre kindergarten where life was easy till twist and turns in your life that we all face one way or another made your life harden..


Then you grew feelings and begin to follow words..

You knew right from wrong.. Wonder what it would be like to be high rather it was mentally with drugs or physically like birds.

It was called crossroads.

Eventually got a job and decided that its never to late for change.

That we all go through things realizing the ways of the world.

As if its all pulled by strings.

For this I have no cure or recommendation.

No medication.


The only thing you can tell them is that Dr. Words kind of understands me.

Tell others who are like me and you that they are not alone and pass the message to others all we need is verbal participation.


You passed your check up. 

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on December 26, 2012
Last Updated on December 26, 2012
Tags: Doctor

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury