Repeating Dreams

Repeating Dreams

A Poem by PoeticFury


Title: Memories From Reality In A Broken Dream

By: Joshua Casimier

Date: December 24, 2012


No recall... a nightmare of re occurrence where becoming what you want to be had a start and a birth place when we all were young and would fall to sleep at night.. A outer mental body experience of vital importance … Yet when all that is in the face of the young is sex, money, follow..not lead and tactics where one ends up dead... How can I.. How can one stay ahead when I sit back and gasp for air as if this broken dream turns into for many a broken life and its in demand through ways in which others want you to live, or live like them and every statement ends in question.. You heard what I said?...


All the screams...

That is the theme and the scheme that repels off people's ways..

Imagine if so many dreams would not have been lost or broken by other means imagine how many people should have stayed....

Now its all going not up, but downstream...

Imagine those who live such a dark life... Like an endless trip..

Picture yourself with the psychological warfare like going across a bridge with lights above your head, but you are surrounded by clouds with a shade of gray, yet you see know scenes. That is why we need no negative action.. cause bad enough every action has a reaction of negative or positive consequence cause we all need and want something to fight for.. Something we crave like physical attraction...

Not through contact, but through will..

Time itself does not stand still and neither will a dream...

That is why you should never let one take it away...

There is nothing that I can't do..

Nothing that you can't do...

The only thing that you can't do..

Is what you don't put your mind to...

So take every glass piece..

Every broken dream and laugh so one day you can sit back and as you lodge..

You achieved what you wanted to most the only thing a broken dream will be then from the memories of reality..

Is simply a collage 

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Time itself does not stand still and neither will a dream...
A nice write...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Added on December 26, 2012
Last Updated on December 26, 2012
Tags: dreams, nightmare, broken

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury