Keeping Kee Is The Key

Keeping Kee Is The Key

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

.. Love has a time... Like has a time.. Death has a time.. Life has a time; and so do I

"

Title: Keeping Kee Is The Key

By: Joshua Casimier

Date: February 28, 2013


Time for me to get down...

Time for me to get back on the right path not just based off of luck.

Time for me to take the key that has been placed inside of me to unlock all the love and bases of reality that helps me keep every situation up side up..

No longer am I upside down,..

People thought emotion was a game, but that was not the case when I use to hide, but I guess we were seeking each other and look what has happen.

I guess we both won cause each other we have found..

Your touch makes me melt..

Your voice makes me weak...

There will never be a time where I say there is nothing that I like about you..

Cause I adore it all from the way you wear you hair all the way to the clothes and painted color shoes that you carry and have on your feet..


So in turn let me share my reality...

That in times were shambles..

Taking a chance on you was something that I feel was worth the gamble.

Through the times my soul was scrambled and others ate me like an egg, but I was alive..

Often times I wondered what my purpose was here what would it take for me to survive.

Though you showed up and showed compassion and care minus the most important thing of them all the lies...

For that I thank you..

You do so much...

You came into my world and you did not jump in and out like those other girls did and do in the game of trying to play the field doing double a girl like you has no problem letting me keep it old school as a gentleman..

For that matter going in with the rope and doing dutch..

I love your smile the way you taste...

How you said you were somewhat nervous to say something knowing I felt the same way when I looked at you in the face...

Now that is no longer the way I feel..

Together I promise to keep it real..

You let me into your world and I am glad to be a part of it..

When two become one it takes something totally new, but I want to take the chance to start it..

As in regards to your daughter I consider her an angel..

To the others you dealt with before they need to get a grip on their life..

Cause they are choking from the happiness that she presents and I would not help them keep the hold of strangle...

Ocd..

Add..

Adhd

She is still a child who deserves all the love in the world you see..

She is so ahead of her time..

She speaks her mind.. While searching the world with questions and curiosity that feeds her knowledge to say its mine..

Brothers I know they make you say oh brother... ha-ha

Though at the end together no matter what you all go through you have each other..

An artist..

A musician..

Its all the same..

Living life in ways that are similar to mine or maybe I am similar to him..

Either way I have arms wide open to acceptance..

So know that I am always a positive thing in this life as you are mine..

The best undiscovered treasure that I have finally been able to dig up in my heart know that it is you..

All the others was something that just prepared me for this from the start...

# [email protected]

© 2013 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
.. we all deserve to be happy

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on March 1, 2013
Last Updated on March 1, 2013
Tags: kitty, hello, cake, alana

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury