Subliminal World

Subliminal World

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

The world talks more louder than we do at times... we have to just listen

"

Subliminal World

By: Joshua Casimier/ Blake Auden

Date: March 26, 2013


Destructive science.. leadership in today's society headlined by defiance.

Where fiction is led to be non fiction in turn non fiction is fiction in turn the generation uses it for guidance..

As we look around in mothers earth reproductive organ.. as she is pushing out her last breaths as she gave birth and god planted the seed. Yet she bleeds out on a constant period.. period... can't help but feel the mourning.


When have we become so concerned?

When have we become so blind?

Why is it that what others do that seem to be as they call famous uses words and quotes that they make money off just to say has become more important than looking out for the well being of each other, yet I guess we are surrounded by so much of it.

The only thing that matters is the ability to say that I got mine.


History is history that at times is not cemented in stone.

On the other hand instead of learning the truth about it.

Deciding if there is enough explosions, sex, murder in a movie while following a life that we can indeed achieve if worked for is more important than moving this life that we know it further we rather just take what we have been told and hold down the action postponed.


Knowledge in schools are becoming more of a containment instead of attainment.

Yet the birth of a celebrity baby, or murder that we know she wrote and crimes are what we enjoy..

...Drama strictly what we enjoy not to mention “reality” television guess that is entertainment today for the ages one to this day and age of girl and boy.


Though constant we ask why..

God not existing is a question that I can no longer ask myself because my body looking at all the pain in this world it cries.

As hopefully fear can one day be re arranged like all the music that was truly music.

So that fear can be inspired into inspiration..

Can you brake the code in my words..

That we need to make a change in the way we go about life that we take for granted.

In the end this poem for now till again I pick up the pen is my temporary transmission.

Though one person can present an idea as I hope I can leading a path full of ink and words along a trail. It just depends on how you handle it,

The seed for the next generation has so long ago been planted.

I just hope we don't drown it.

© 2013 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting

Posted 11 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TLK

11 Years Ago

That's not the most helpful review for the author (who is not me, I'm just a bystander). What is int.. read more
Aristede Craig Jr

11 Years Ago

lol it was the topic that had me thinking it was like a essay
Heather

11 Years Ago

I like it. Well done! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 31, 2013
Last Updated on March 31, 2013
Tags: world, talk, see, message, subliminal

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury