Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

Want to play?

"

Title: Truth or Dare

By: Joshua Casimier

Date: January 7 2015

 

Let’s play a game.

Truth?

Dare?    ….. Me first

I dare you tell me that you are perfect.

That problems in your life does not exist, but only in a math book where problems that are filled with words are the biggest thing that you had to face since being able to fix your mouth and mind to think while being able to say that all you say is truth.

 I dare you to tell me and convince me like a civilian does to a cop when being pulled over for something that at times someone may have not even done. Where we do what we are told are look down the barrel of that gun. I dare you to go do that since all is fine within the world. However, when it is all done since you seem to know that again you will be fine.  Find why the world is filled with problems that you will not find in that math book.

That you have no choice to face, yet where your mouth is able to say less, and the brain takes in more instead of speaking false things seemingly since the age of four is the results of an open mind. Soon after I will be able to see and know that instead of just a wide infected, self- inflicted metaphorical contradicted sore. I can be the truth that you dare to face, and you can take a liking to me; while I have taking a liking to you because I refuse to continue to live like a bore. Maybe we can learn to get along. How about being the one thing that helps in life? Instead of just being the one thing that you hate to love me for?

 

My truth

Have I ever cheated?

Have I ever wanted to die?

Have I ever regretted any decisions in my life?

It’s hard for me to take it all in at one time.

 

The truth comes out easy.

Many times in life I have wanted to call it quits, but I myself have never wanted to die.

Because if I ever regretted any choice to me that would be cheating in life because of my past decisions. The cure to the pain and hurt I feel in this life is through vision.

…Dare

Dare?

I face them every day.

Dare to dream.

When I try to hand all of mine out to prevent that little boy or girl from having to scream and shout at night when all their parents do is fight. Losing their sight at the end of the night; has suddenly become the best thing when in time they can’t tell the difference between wrong and right.

People can’t tell the difference between wrong and right.

Thinking death is the bet, yet hanging self out while the rest of people hang out. They hang from that rope out of their window.

I dare you to understand where I am coming from.

Tell me if you get it or not.

It is a simple truth.

If not turning your eyes and closing your ears allows you to not silence me, but at least mute.

Till I come louder.

Life is real.

It is full of wonder with rainbows, lighting, thunder, times of wonder, in addition to those rough times like the dog days of summer. I dare you to get this message out.

The truth is…

This is what I am about.

This is not a game.

I dare you to tell me other wise.

© 2015 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on January 7, 2015
Last Updated on January 7, 2015
Tags: dare, truth, play, win, lose

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury