9-1-1 (Sepetember 11, 2001

9-1-1 (Sepetember 11, 2001

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

I think about it a lot This was really a old journal entry

"
I have never been able to look at buildings the same. By buildings I mean towers as hundreds of thousands of bodies fell from the sky like its part of lighting, thunder, and rain showers. 

The difference is the sun didn't come out the following day. There were people in that rubble who didn't get the chance to say goodbye. Daughters, mothers, brothers and fathers in which having the chance to see his/her family and friends again. 

9/11 many dialed 9-1-1 " what's your emergency' 
yes do you think its possible for the dead to recall events from back when? Do you think that looking into their eyes you can see the last thoughts before they died? 

Does God forgive sins?

All this time I still find it hard to believe that such had taken place. 
A thought of who did this?
How could they?
Why would they?

When to this very day "they" still have no idea what you all put people through. 
In a sense we are all related to each other because those who died.
Bleed red just like you and I..
I remember being so caught up in the moment seeing the tears in so many peoples eyes made me cry. 

You will always be remembered not just by people who knew you, but by us all not just the month of September. 

Peacefully I hope you all rest in

© 2019 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on March 21, 2019
Last Updated on March 21, 2019
Tags: sepetember, 11, 201

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury