Thanksgiving (Thanks-For-Giving)

Thanksgiving (Thanks-For-Giving)

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

This poem was something I made during the holiday season

"
Thanks not for food, but for life.The chance to wake up and smile even though traditionally we often cut a bird with a knife.Thanks for the chance to say I am proud of the way I am on this day.
Thanks for the chance I have been given to have so much fun.The list is so long it would take forever to say...Thanks for letting my family continue to live even though we all eventually have to go away.
Thanks for the trees and the oxygen just one of the many things that I need.Did I mention the chance to make my own way tosucceed.To take nothing for granted like every breath I take I thank you for the ability to breathe.
Thank you for letting me shout in anger to meet new people who are so close and cool.Yet not to long ago they were a stranger.Also let's mention comprehension.
To take on and do task with such precision.My five senses of course myvision.Thanks for the love when I sworn I was out, and it was forever gone.Thanks for giving me a place to lay my head at night.
Home....Thanks for these words in such a way that I can place them on paper when it reality I know it is things I can't and should not say.
Thanks for letting me say that I hate...If I had no anger I would not have the fun of getting the chance to debate..
We all have something to be thankful for no matter who or what we are.We have to thank our friends,enemies, and those who we just don't even know way out in the far.
Due to the fact if we did not have the chance to do these things we would not be able to say, or do the things that makes us who we are......
Happy Holiday Season To Everyone.....

© 2011 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
comment if you would like

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury