Help Somebody (We All Need It Sometime)

Help Somebody (We All Need It Sometime)

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

I hope the title speaks for it self guys

"
This country in recession... we as people are not able to live...Those who tries their best to deal with the ups and downs of life struggling to make it.Those who cant take it themselves or others they kill.
As for those with the money rather you are famous or just plain old rich...
Drives around in fancy cars that is ever so fancy which has the look like its been clearly something a criminal would have stole.
For once why doesn't all of us loan someone money if we can.
All of these flashy things sticking out during this hard time in life is starting to get a bit old.
If we are able to why don't you pay someones rent since claim to be such a baller...
Come to the realization that there are people on the street.In which that is someones son, brother, or a bloodline of sorts.They can even be someones daughter.
We look at them as poor when it is so much more.We have no idea what they been through.They could have went bankrupt...To the point they just want to holler.
Give a dollar lend a hand..The people of today always claim to be such a woman.Some say I am a real man.
Then prove it.... Even those of the famous have all this money.Having absolutely no idea on how to use it.
What about donating to a charity or an organization.Showing up instead of showing off.Instead of wanting to chill what aboutparticipating.To get this country out of the hole that it is now in.
Instead of focusing on how much one can get.How about working together that way we can all win.There is nothing wrong with nice things, but as a group what do we own.
A country that is in despair where we all need help.What is the highlight of that?We get to call it home?In this lifetime I believe there is no room for no.
Not even a maybe...What about making it a better place for the next generation.Our babies...Then their babies..
No room for uncertainty we right now can't do probably..For once if you are doing good in this time of troublefinancially make you day.
By helping someone else's....Help Somebody....

© 2011 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
let me know what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury