Enough Said

Enough Said

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

This started as random, but I think it turned out pretty cool

"
Talking, drama, pointless crap, and may I please ask do you know how old this is?
Get with it... The things people do are sometime so high school in other words its wack.
Then in the middle.... people are brave enough to talk crap talk where others can know, but the person they are talking about cant get it?
We as mature people are to old to try and solve a pointless riddle.
Then the haters and those that are board that have nothing more to do.... go by guess what I heard?
If anyone wanted to guess there is game shows why don't the haters try to figure out a nickname for the finger that is between the index and ring known as the middle when we can say screw you...
(Here is a hint it flies)
Realize that we are grown we are no longer little kids there is people in this world on this site who is going to be ignorant to us as the mature...
Quick to point out wow look at their mistake look at what they did.
They may do it just because they can...You/We are not suppose to care about them or entertain it.You know why?Cause they don't give a damn...
Even in actuality you entertain on words that have been said to quickly comment on something or approach the person the first thing to happen is....
Prison..Beaten....Dead....
Don't give someone who does not have enough time to say that they have something..... the chance for them to ruin you are pick up on what you do as if when a phone starts to ring...
If someone is hating go ahead and be happy see what they can do...See whats in store..As said so many times live your life if you have no haters get one...
For those that have them break down and get more...You don't need to wish nothing upon them to be bad.A hater looks in the mirror and makes fun of others because the person they make fun of.... Has what they wish they had..
With these words make them bleed not to death but with ink as I spoke on so many times make them see red...
We are mature..A hater is a hater...
Enough Said!

© 2011 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
bring it on lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury