Love Is A Slow Suicide

Love Is A Slow Suicide

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

Love Hurts

"
f you really had a broken heart in terms of physical.Would you be able to live with a heart that cannot function?
Even though the things that hurt us most are from those that we really cared about,yet they really don't care about us that is critical.
If we could not stand on our own two feet without the love of someone?Would we truly not be able to walk, or go on?Would we truly be resting underground in pieces beneath?
What about being able to take my breath away?If there were the light of your day...Being there all the time..Even though at times you felt signs.
Would that still be your light?Could you still see shine?Maybe have no choice, but to feel blind...Trying to find your own way....
The one you said you would put in front has left you truly behind.
All of this I believe would truly have you not alive.Not to the point where you feel stuff inside, but all of this would be something where we all would die.
Due to it really happening..Love is the one thing that should never be played with because people have feelings.In other words excuse the grammar us and all..
Love should be truth.. People want to feel wanted and to have someone to talk to.
Someone to care for that is why we at times can be so quick to fall.
Believe it should not be used as something as a quick method to say that I am going to "hit it"
If you don't realize all the pain that someone put someone else through that really cared for them.
Please know what goes around comes around.The wrong that anyone has put anyone through.You will have your turn to get it...
Love should be something that puts a smile on someones face every time you hear the persons name.
To feel what the other is feeling in a matter of happiness, sadness, anger, confusion, and pain.
I still have so much to learn when it comes to love because I never had it, but I do know most of the people today don't know love.
To most it is the ultimate weapon of leverage in their mind a game.We need to enjoy and know that we will hurt, but trust me the reason I believe we hurt from others that hurt us....
Well that is because they have been treated like dirt.Love is not always about the looks on the outside surface...
For the guys how banging her body look...For the girls its not always about the hair and the fancy purses.
Maybe because that is what some may be use to.When you love and are in love material is not always needed the things you do and say you don't have to fake..
Why?All the things will be so natural it can't help, but to be true.
So for now enjoy the life of having fun because for all of us we can one day say we have the one.If you have it already that is great, but that is not the case for everyone the joy will be shared.
You will get some..Which will fell like all.That is why I say sometime I think the word love is such a powerful thing not a joke it can help.
For others it can cause them to run and hide..Which as a result it causes a virus that has infected us all at one point.
Love is such a slow suicide.

© 2011 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
feel free

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury