Together

Together

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

Only if we could be

"

Take our words and put them underneath the bottom of you cd.

Dont be quick to tell us to shut up, but take the time to listen to me as a group it would be cool if the world can listen to we.

You never to old to learn nothing rather it is from a baby rather it is a he or she. Sometime we have to step up to the plate and fight for the things that are dear to us.

To have dreams to take over the world with good not to just wish it, but with a plus. Nothing can happen all the time if we wait and see.

No fuss...

To have all the things that we say where it is so powerful where people are going to have the mind set on action that they want to take and do. Even if you plant a simple tree.

To take our words and have them pop out of someones chest where they can not only understand, but see what we been through.

Where all facts are true where dreams are clear.

To all not just me and you, but to that child who may have fear to look up in the sky and smile. What a life proud of their reflection in the mirror.

Where we are not looking to go behind, but be a leader.

Where we can give birth and prepare the next generation where we can be called a group of people who you should follow; guess you can call us breeders.

Where words can be spoken if they are not understood..

Poems..

Stories...

Lyrics...

Hear It..

Rather it is a child or a baby that is being put to sleep with a bottle.

To speak these things when people hear about us..

Pay attention to the way life is we are living on a big planet as one, but how can we be so divided?

Take the time to instead not focus on the green to pay attention to the red... blood people dying everyday and notice that it gets closer and closer to home.

Dead...

People on the corner wishing they were home, no more power for strong looking for a piece of bread next minuet you look up they are gone.

We are one we should be a virtue to focus on us as one yes, but we cannot forget the future.

So let's write for whats right so we can live for the day and the night.

I am no motivation, but as I said imagine how things can be if we had each others participation. What a life it would be to get high off something that will never run out what a sensation.

It was hard to give this poem a name I guess this is feelings that will stick with me and for those who can relate this will stick with us forever.

Not trying to be rude, smart, or sneaky.

Its just a thought that always go through my head.

So take the time do what has to be done, live life and have fun.

Forget the weather take life go to the next level, and pull the lever I will be here on the top floor trying to go higher.

I believe one person can only do so much, but combine we can do so much together.

© 2011 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
comment?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury