A Letter To Life (Dear Life)

A Letter To Life (Dear Life)

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

I always wanted to write to this life

"

Dear life....

I want to thank you.

If you were my creation, and I had the power I would spank you.

For all the bad things you made me suffer for.

On the other hand healing my wounds from the times I fought for what I believed in without the days to see light again.

... I would have never been able to restore.

Though there would be times where you would knock me off my feet.

Know it won't happen anymore.Due to the ways of the river know as ink and island.

It carried me and walked me to shore.So I can know for sure that I will out score the games you throw at me.

The ground I stand on is mine it will not be taken from underneath the.

Which is me I plan to go to heaven I can give a damn what lies beneath since this life sometime is the real hell.

I walk around you and see how people have given in and sometimes don't care about you.

Can you tell? How is it that the most popular in this activity known as life as I say is kill, rape, murder, death, and a walking jail.

I know that I am bless and for that I thank.Yet I continue to think.People have spilled and lost so much blood and emotion.

They have left all they know on you.Why is it that they continue to sink?Life.........

Sometime I feel that I will sacrifice all I know, so you can one day tell me and the rest of the world.

Why are things this way.Whisper to us so softly where the good can hear it.While the bad realize what they are doing is wrong.

Just like there is fate in you.I believe that those have it as well, but have to be showed.

Where the cold is warm.Every child will be cared for and always wanting to have love.

Does anyone life....In this life agree with me?Grab hold.

I know that you are twist and turns, but I wish one day when I wake up that all of this was a big joke for the time that us as the new generation has been here.

..... Became normal again all the loved ones we lost.All the bad things and troubles became faded and all the good would return.

We don't live in fear.We live in question.This is not a demand.Cause life I am not your creation.

...This is just a suggestion.


SincerelyModestWords

© 2011 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
comment

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This version of life- this edition. There are many more you can even guide your own creation(s) through with a steady hand. Life isn't all bad, and you know it. Your personal edition is completely new, unrehearsed, and green.

This isn't just a suggestion, it's a belief. Your belief. And you know how important those are. And how far they get you in "life".

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This version of life- this edition. There are many more you can even guide your own creation(s) through with a steady hand. Life isn't all bad, and you know it. Your personal edition is completely new, unrehearsed, and green.

This isn't just a suggestion, it's a belief. Your belief. And you know how important those are. And how far they get you in "life".

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury