Love Is A Joke With No Punch Line

Love Is A Joke With No Punch Line

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

I question love sometime...

"

What does love mean to a guy?

A big fat lie?

Leaving a girl to cry?

While she sighs and sending her emotions that are mixed with self esteem that are ever so low.

As a result they can no longer be high.

Why do most guys act so sleeze?

Thinking that is means..

Legs

Open

Very

Easy

Please grow up cause love is no joke be careful what you say cause the games that people play can happen to anyone.

Those words can come back and you can and will wish for love when you may have broke someones hope.

Know that I am not bias cause girls can hurt guys, but don't realize that things hurt and we too are human.

Who knew something so beautiful can cause a heart such a gorgeous demise.

That you promised me heaven, but sent my heart to hell and leaves so confine it can't escape it can't try.

Even a girl who is with a girl everyone has a right to be happy, but last time I check I don't think love means that you have to end their world.

It does not matter if you gay.

Your heart is still red.

There is good out here, but those who have been played play games.

Don't take the time to believe or listen to what anyone has to say, or worry what one has said.

When it comes to love like bye there is nothing good about it there is nothing funny.

Wake up for those who want and have what they think is love.

Its not about money or the looks or what he or she can do for me.

It is about seeing a smile and sharing joy that can heal and make you feel free.

To take you away from the troubles of the day.

To whisper in your ear and tell you everything is going to be ok.

Love is not all about sex you take that away what is next. Meaning it is not physical.

Love is not about what you can take or steal.

It is about just enjoying the time that you have with that individual.

So I hope that as you the reader have found love, or one day will I know it may seem unclear.

Know it is ok to cry and ok to shed a tear.

Everything takes time.

So if you ever played with love you should stop cause its no joke nothing to laugh about.

Love will find its way to you don't think you will fall behind its just like waiting, but there is till noting funny in between the line

pride.jpg

© 2011 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
comment

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Damn right Prince.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1919 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury