If You Hate Me.. Then Why Do I Love You

If You Hate Me.. Then Why Do I Love You

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

Hope you enjoy

"
You scream I shout, but by the word of mouth you are quick to doubt that I never know what I am talking about.

While you go down that route I swear I would never go.

You say in a heartbeaat that I am with you, but I hate you.

Then why do I.. love you so?

Maybe cause I know that you can do so much better. Maybe cause I know that you can be so nsync like every alphbet followed in order by another letter.

Maybe cause I want to cure what can't be uncureable. You say you want to party forever you don't want true love. There is no such thing as settle.

Why do I try to put my heart on the line? Every single time.

While you are constantly lying. I told you I scream sadness. Do you have to go asway too? I don't know why I am delaing with this. I am sick of crying.

Then you sighing with my money the things you are buying. How about you buy me a casket too sinced you wished death upon me.

...Not to mention with each second that goes by I am dying.

Why do I try to treat you real like a lady? When you are clearly crazy? Maybe cause I love you, but....

Why?

Why do I love you so?

You hate the word we, but love to hear that it is all about me. That you have no emotion, so how come all of these things only phase me.

You are the princess of giving rejection.

With the looks of perfection.

With the attitude of a widow, A heartbreak specialist cause you can kill them you know.

I often ask myself; If You Hate Me So Much.. Why Do I Love You So?

blind-2.jpg

blind-1.jpg

blind.jpg

© 2011 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
comment?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1199 Views
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011
Tags: love, hate, why

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury