Knight And Shining Armor

Knight And Shining Armor

A Poem by PoeticFury


Although I can try my best to give you something to believe in.

I can't promise to ride on a white horse as we ride off into the sunset, but I promise together we can fight off each others demons.


Where succeeding for us comes with pain, sorrow, and a bit of bleeding.

Where at all cost I will supply protection in a matter of the battles I lost but I went down fighting and honestly that was a long list of miserable succession.

I can't say that my body is fully made of metal cause then I will not be able to feel.


Although I may be a bit stubborn and hard headed, but I shall forever keep it real.

Where I swear to put closer on the past and own it.

Where I will always want to share every sad, hurtful, and every memorable moment.

Where cheat is not in my language.


Neither is the word joke, but the only thing I won't tell you is surprises that I have planed for you.

Maybe even if it is something that I have in my mind that I have not quite yet wrote.

In return you can be my queen.

How about my princess?

Where you can let down your hair.

Where we even begin to stress less.


Where we can bring life to this world.

Rather boy or girl.

Ill teach him to be there for you.

As if it was a girl.

I will have to admit both of them including you I would spoil.

Do you remember those two names that I always would speak upon?


I still do think of them.

When the boys ask about you and them.

I will say that all those other things does not even matter.

In my past they are now a goner.

As I look at you and now I ask will you allow me to be your knight and shining armor? 

© 2011 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on November 3, 2011
Last Updated on November 3, 2011

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury