Needing Music

Needing Music

A Poem by PoeticFury

A young boy and girl were found on the ground today.

Both dead....

Blunt force trauma...

None of them knew enemies like there houses they were right next to each other...

The cause of death was unknown, but there was no drama...

On their hands.... there were scars... their was no glass on the ground...

A pencil with words written all over their arms at the scene of this unique crime was no cars.

In blood that was still fresh through the dark mesh it said without it I would lose it.

The sounds of the beats... went right through them so fresh.

The signs of tattoos on their skins and ink that is written from their minds makes this thing in minuets.

A story to be told.. when alphabets are spoken or an artist begins to sing

Using their words that they used to support their lives as the words that they can not hear anymore is written in their eyes.

As they began to do the autopsy


As the doctor began to cut them open..

Those memories came back.

I was in the room with him.

He pulled a note out of the guys pocket.

It all in one instance came to me....


Dear, life...

Without it... I could not take it... I could not take you. My dad told me that I could not have my iPod anymore.. He threw all my Cd’s out the window all I was able to salvage was two.

I met this cool girl who needed the same thing that I did to survive in this world. I never caught her name. She always had a bead around her neck, but I called her pearl if you are reading this I may not no longer be in this world, but....


The doctor said that was all for me..

I walked out the room listening to my music.

Thinking to myself that without hearing any form of it I would lose it.

I walked out of the room as the autopsy started to resume.

In the pocket of the girl the note continued as I assumed...


this world has always had me just like this guy.. I never knew his name just like he does not know mine, but he understood the merry go round I was on when it whirled. During the times I would be in a ball all bundled up and curled I depended on the sound of drums and guitar strings to prevent me from wanting to hurl, but if you are reading this honestly we are no more, but the world is already in pain as it is. It was never the same. With music in our lives it kept me sane. Now that I am dead and my sister told me I was good for nothing. Took all my music the one thing that made me feel like something. Know that how people say that without music. They are nothing? It is no lie”


I myself after hearing that was sorry that they did not stay alive..

That by some means rather it was natural causes that made them die.

Rather it was a form of suicide .

I to need music just like you guys.

I hope you rest in peace.

Cause I need music too.

We need music too.

To survive.


ModestWords” 

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

We do Prince, we really do.

Posted 12 Years Ago


beautiful

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on January 5, 2012
Last Updated on January 5, 2012

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury