Loves Insurance

Loves Insurance

A Poem by PoeticFury

How can we stop a heart from breaking.
Is there a way to put insurance on ones heart to ensure for sure that we can live emotionally secure.
Ways of love were always and may forever be obscure.

Can we be paid for putting a heart back together time and time again. 
Yet we try to sell it like a real estate agent and in the process trying to show that new someone every piece of it.
We open it up to them... Open house... Open heart this is the grand tour.

Some of us think we can do it alone.. 
We don't need anyone, but only some are met to be entrepreneurs.
Those who are lonely sometime suffer so much more. The numbers decrease while the life that they lived gets fewer.

Can we say what can never be spoken.
Where as to gain access to what is really true it seems that our feelings in exchange for it is the token.
Some people ask me if my glass is empty..

Some ask me if its half or full.
Which others say it should be over flowing cause your words are smooth as lotion.
I tell them that my glass is crack cause its not protected. Truly who would want a glass to take care of or drink out of.

When it is technically broken …..

Where is all the pure that we here about in the stories?
Where are all the lucky ones who lack common sense who messes up a good thing cause to them its to boring.
What about the ones who have never had anything to call their own.
Who lives everyday alone.
When they say that they are fine and in this reality wishing they had a taste of this fantasy everything is wrong.
Where all they can do is cry themselves to sleep listening to that same old song.
Where everything that use to take there minds off of a topic like being insured love is simply gone.

Did anyone ever stop to think?
Being protected and having love is not drugging someones drink.
It is not saying that you got them in bed.
Not cause she has on a beautiful dress, but underneath it she wears a thong that goes up her behind that is pink.
Is any of that truly a way to insure or see.

Is that the true meaning of being free....
Or the meaning of being foolish.
He beats her...
She verbally talks down,...
Having to run to your mother to get away.
When all he would say is at least I fucked her...
She has all these scars.. not to mention the bruises.

Take my words...
Pass it on...
Use this....
There is nothing that is promised...
Though there is a lot of hope.
Make someone feel special..
Tell them to wipe the tears no need to mope.
There is no insurance on love, but you can assure someone that you will always be there for them.
And that is something that can be protection within protection for 24 hrs a day... 365 a year.
Am or Pm..
Love them.....
Love self..

“ModestWords”

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Swimming in your mind is a glorious thing sometimes, other times, it scares the s**t out of me, but I love knowing that you know how to tell someone they're doing wrong, and that you can do it like this. To where they, not even knowing half the time will take the moment to think through it. Thank you. Because you know what things should be, if even they aren't anywhere near it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Swimming in your mind is a glorious thing sometimes, other times, it scares the s**t out of me, but I love knowing that you know how to tell someone they're doing wrong, and that you can do it like this. To where they, not even knowing half the time will take the moment to think through it. Thank you. Because you know what things should be, if even they aren't anywhere near it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 27, 2012
Last Updated on January 27, 2012

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury