Dear Anonymous People ( You Know Who You Are & What You Have Become

Dear Anonymous People ( You Know Who You Are & What You Have Become

A Poem by PoeticFury


I realize that there is no pleasing people sometime.. In reality I guess there is no pleasing you.. Last time I checked I had no idea that I had to check in with you for everything with everything. I never knew that you had such an ego that would make me want to write what I am writing today. Even though talking about you, cursing you out, wishing bad upon you, and threatening someone like you would never do any justice for me. Because people like you love to think that wrong does not exist in life. Truth is it does; in the end one day you will get all the wrong that you have ever done back and I may not even be there to see it, but know it will come. What if I said that I have a baby girl name Janell would you believe me? I always was the type of person to do everything that I can for someone even when I did not want to, but again I think that is something that you don't realize is that we have no wants in this life only desires. There is a difference.. I do think of you and you unique ways so often. I always see you in some shape form or fashion. Rather its something that reminds me of you.

Someone who may have similar ways as you which is the same reason why I am writing this for them too. I see your hair, face, shoes, clothes, and anything that says you name and say damn!!!!

How is it that the world today mainly consist of people your type. See you may think that you are old, but hey then again you may think that you are young, but again the truth is you have a lot to learn. I have a lot to learn we all as people have a lot to learn. Then on top of that people come to you with a problem, question, suggestion, and you refuse to hear it. Why? You think that you are the only one with problems. Which taught me a lesson.. To anyone out there even you my best anonymous individual. You can't ask people for suggestion or help.. Most of the time they are going to tell what you don't want to hear, or put you down in a way that may hurt you. Which makes me think that this right here may be the inner root of you problems.. Either you got to old to fast or did not get old enough while you were young.

I think and pray now for people like you that you realize that the way you are may be who you are, but you have to remember that we are people to.. That your so call problems and friends may be the best thing that can happen to you one second and die on you the next. Even though I may have said to much already. In conclusion you are going to get better one day I know it, It may happen when I die.. When you die... When you are to confused to realize that this is how you should have been in the first place, but it is understandable things always gets better because god finds away. I just hope he finds away for you too before its to late.


P.S You will be OK my anonymous from your knowing person “ModestWords”

One day we wake up to see the light.. Just hope that you can move when you do”



© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
Added on April 13, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2012
Tags: anonymous, people, are, who, you, know

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury