The Insucubus In my room

The Insucubus In my room

A Story by Mona Sokoya
"

It is not that I'am holy roller it is just that I want to live dear diary this budist girl wants to live signed:by your owner Nicole.

"
Today was terrible many monarch butterflies flue around me today when I was running on the schools running trake then some older creep at my dad's restaurant where I work at he sexually haressed me saying that I had a nice body and that he had lots of money that he wanted to pick me up afterwork he even tried to overtip me to the point where I had to tell him that my dad own this. Restaurant and that I'am only 15 years old but he kept on harassing me saying that I was a hot teenager and that every girl should have a boyfriend then I went to my dad and the men went crazy saying that my dad is a dumb dog and that I'am a lier and a lisbeian she also said he would beay my dad up and that I was coming with him he grabbed me trying to force me outside but something grabbed him and lifted him up in air all the way to the ceiling banging him around many times and dragging him into the kitchen then we followed him into the kitchen where we found knifes floating and pointing towards the man so I scream no not in here if you do it do it outside so it took him outside we waitched and followed them outside it all happened so fast the knife went deep into the skin of his face skin slowly until all the skin of his face was gone then it sent 2 knifes into his back and 2 into his feet then it stabbed him in the arms with 2 knifes and then it unzipped his pants and ran a knife gently along his genitals the the man screamed even louder than before he was begging for mercy but the demon had other plans and the knife dropped but what came next would always burn inside my mind the man started to scream Iam burning I'am burning then he was on fire but this fire would not let him die it took 5 hours before he died so body called 911 but body could put him out not even the fire department who also burned to death while trying to put out the fire I was so scared that people died because of me but he had saved me and my father from horrably dimises.

© 2017 Mona Sokoya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on October 26, 2017
Last Updated on October 26, 2017
Tags: Horror Erotica

Author

Mona Sokoya
Mona Sokoya

El paso, TX



About
Hi there my full name is Desdemona & I'am a aspiring artist and writer right now I'am a waitress in Texas. My writing is very different from the normal c.. more..

Writing