The Dark Runaways

The Dark Runaways

A Story by Mona Sokoya
"

Is about a teenage girl who runs away from home because of her older abusive stepbtothers and bulling at school

"
My name is May I have twinn sister and our father remarried a woman named Cecilia and her son are so mean to me and every single day things get even worse I'am so tired of fighting off my older stepbrothers. And my stepmother hate us and says to me and Maggie that we are dumb w****s and that we have tempted our stepbrothers with our bodies. So we have tried to cover yourselves to pervent this in the past but it did not work they still would touch us and force us to do nasty things to them or they would beat me up. Sometimes when we are sleeping they would go our room and do stuff to us and when I we awake they would cover up my mouth so our granbmother and younger siblings would not hear us. They have given us blacks and cuts even severe bruising sometimes friends and teachers would ask us questions but we would always come up with answers.We started working as soon as we turned 15 now is our only chance to make our escape my sister is pregnant and I need to make sure she and the baby are safe.This a bee going on for years and this has to stop I been pregnant 2 but one of our stepbrothers punched me in the stomach many times until the baby or babies was gone Iam so lucky to be alive . We need to make sure they do not find out so we have told only are best friend Bethany about this so she can keep the money we have been saving because our stepbrothers are 25 years old weed smoking heavy drinking thieves who have stolen our dead mother's jewelry.

© 2017 Mona Sokoya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on October 30, 2017
Last Updated on October 30, 2017
Tags: Teen Drama

Author

Mona Sokoya
Mona Sokoya

El paso, TX



About
Hi there my full name is Desdemona & I'am a aspiring artist and writer right now I'am a waitress in Texas. My writing is very different from the normal c.. more..

Writing