I Dreamed A Dream Of Demonic Lust

I Dreamed A Dream Of Demonic Lust

A Story by Mona Sokoya
"

Alone in my nocturnal world with my Demon Wolf.

"
I started to snow but I felt warm close to my Demon Wolf he was on top of me with his huge white furry body keeping me warm as it started to snow then my wolf got up suddenly out of nowhere like started to snarl in a demonic wolf voice then he changed into his true form I wanted to tell him who beautful he looked and put my head on his chest but he stopped me run yelled please runaway I started running and running faster and faster but I found myself inside the same area of the woods where there were strange gigantic red roses which are the same one's my demon would leave for me which ment I was in the same spot I was running from. There was so much snow it was amazing that I could still see the frozen gaint crimson roses at all then the snow cleared up and I saw my demon fighting another demon he was a handsome too but there was something even more sinister and wild about him compared to demon wolf creature his eyes were black/his feathery wings/tail/were all red. Clearly my demon was trying to protect me from incedusly evil demon creature but he kept on coming then wind blow him away and I was left standing alone and defenseless against this evil creature I looked into his black eyes and felt the life drain out of me you are mine now little human it said to me as my I felt it power invade my body I felt myself orgasming against my will then my demon was back again fighting him they were sending powerful blasts of energy at each other two bounce of and hit me then I collapsed in great pain as my body convused my demon rushed to me he told me that he would do what ever it took to save me even if he had to give me his energy as I passed out into blackness when I woke up he was holding me in his arm's he told me that because he healed me with his energy that I would have to stay with him and if he was forced to leave I would become a sucubus I cried and rested my head on his naked chest. I spent months with him and as they passed I noticed how sick he was becoming I told he I felt better and that he could take some energy from me but he told me no because he gave me energy and that if he did the energy he gave me would go back inside of him and I would burn up or age till I died I told him to leave but he said in two more days. So we waited and the two days were over so he left and I knew what he was out there doing when he came back looked even more handsome with his white skin/glowing blood red cat eyes/black hair/black bat wings. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly then I did something I would not usually do I pulled his pants and underwear down then squeezed his dick in my hand then sucked his dick over and over as he moaned and screamed in pleasure then I moved onto his balls sucking them he told he was about to cumm so I put his dick inside of my mouth and sallowed all his demon seed then he unzipped my shorts and pulled my panties down and his long black tongue penetrated my p***y moving in and out sending sensations through my body over and over then in and out I had a boyfriend before but I never felt anything like this I orgasmed and orgasmed over and over screaming eat it eat it after my several orgasms I pushed. myself forward impailing myself on his tongue I have my long last orgasim I screamed more more over and again until my final orgasim ended then I sucked one of his fingers then I liked his balls as he moaned and screamed then I gave him a hand job as I licked his balls he screamed stop I want to cumm on you I took off my shirt and bra only my boots were on when he cummed on my b***s snd face and I eat the rest.

© 2017 Mona Sokoya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on October 27, 2017
Last Updated on October 27, 2017
Tags: Horror Erotica

Author

Mona Sokoya
Mona Sokoya

El paso, TX



About
Hi there my full name is Desdemona & I'am a aspiring artist and writer right now I'am a waitress in Texas. My writing is very different from the normal c.. more..

Writing