My Demon Lover Sent Me Home

My Demon Lover Sent Me Home

A Story by Mona Sokoya
"

No I want to stay with my new lover if I never came back I would not care.

"
I layed down holding my demon and my demon holding me until he let go of me and stood up and told me it was time to go home but I told him that I wanted to stay in his castle and in his woods with him he told me you are in the world of spirits if you stay you will become like me forever I layed my head on his bare chest and wrapped my arms around him and cried he told me that he would find me and then I was in my house and it was my sixteen brithday and my whole familey was there with me even my friend Kellylynn I was sad to see I was back home but glad to see my loved ones even my grandparents/Aunties/Uncles/Cousins/. It was a bittersweet day for me I opened my presents /eat cake/watched 3 horror movies/drank soda/tried on my new clothing/hanged out with Kellylynn. We had a sleepover she sleep in my room with her sleeping bag. In the middle of the night the night Kelly woke me up and told I was I liking my new monster boyfriend I satup and told her I was really scared but now I think Iam in love with him same here katylynn says I will show you my boyfriend then a tall white werewolf appears then the light goes of in my room and we both go to sleep.

© 2017 Mona Sokoya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on October 27, 2017
Last Updated on October 27, 2017
Tags: Horror Erotica

Author

Mona Sokoya
Mona Sokoya

El paso, TX



About
Hi there my full name is Desdemona & I'am a aspiring artist and writer right now I'am a waitress in Texas. My writing is very different from the normal c.. more..

Writing