Empty Tie

Empty Tie

A Story by Monty Pylon
"

First segment of an ongoing story that will be later continued if people want to see it continued.

"

Empty Tie

 

 

"Your love, lifting me higher, than I've ever been lifted before! So keep it up, Quench my desire!"

 

The classic sixties hit blared in the background as a well suited man sat in around booth, beautiful women dressed in fine clothes and expensive jewelry. He sat in a black satin suit, a perfectly tied black tie. This man was skinny, tall, and had feathered, yet messy jet black hair. His name was Urele Archillo, an LA kingpin wanted dead by more than half  of California. His trail of blood has been traced by hundreds of police officers all of America.

 

He was said to be the nephew of Dandy Favro, a New York mob member who was murdered after being shot over 20 times in his office. His name ended that day and his only surviving relative was his nephew, who was next in line for the Favro family crown. Urele's own family was killed in a hit and run. But Jacob Favro, who was current king, was put away for life with no chance of parole. He was trying to get into a military base when he was stopped, and after the soldiers searched the car they found guns, drugs, and so forth. After a little research detectives in charge of his case got a tip that led them to everything, and enough evidence to put away 10 of him for an eternity.

 

But after that Urele, now crowned new king, and only surviving, free, relative of Dandy left, he moved his empire to California, where he gained connections and started a vicious gang war against every crime family within California. It ended in his complete domination and control over all and any illegal and otherwise activities that were held by the past families that are now integrated into the Archillo family. He sits in the Blue Emerald, his top banking night club, dedicated to that rich, fifties feel, with some random women that just decided to take a seat with him. Perks of the job he liked to think. He may have all of the California police after him, but he got more women then Hugh Heffner himself.

 

But he was tired, he grabbed the women in the bright red dress, a model or something, he couldn't quite remember. But he didn't care for her name, he simply pulled her into the 400,000 dollar car some of his men stole that won't be out for another year, and drove off to his 2 million dollar cliff home.

 

He pulled up to the gate and was surprised when the large steel gate didn't open up.

"Ey, Stevie, open up the gate!"

Yet it did not open, he gave the model a quick smile of reassurance, and got out, walking to the gate and stepped in a puddle, but paid no mind. He went to the gate, all the lights they normally had in the front lot of the house were off. Then he saw what he thought was a hand, then traced it to the rest of the body, it was Stevie. His body on it's back, an arm draped over his chest, and one more flung out just far enough for Urele to see. then he remembered that it hadn't rained recently. He ran to the car to turn the headlights on, and was shocked to see pools, trails, and spatters of blood lining the floors and walls of everything in the lot. Then he heard the car door open and then a scream, he quickly turned around to see a man in a completely black suit, jacket, under shirt, tie and all. He then recognized the silenced hand gun, and heard the small whooshing sound combined with a whistle and pop. The blood shoot from the models back and her body collapse. He stared at the body then back up at the figure.

"No hesitation, no remorse."

He said shakily as he looked at the lifeless women's body.

"It's not as if your related."

Urele heard the comment and quickly looked up to ask the figure a question but was cut off when the butt of a gun hit the side of his head.

 

 

"Jungle love, its drivin' me mad, it's makin' me mad, it's drivin' me mad!"

 

The late sixties hit shot out of the stereo and woke Urele up to realize he was tied up, and in a van. He checked and noticed his wallet and black book were all in his pocket, though his gun was gone. He looked around to see the same man garbed in black sitting in the driver's seat of the van as they rode down the street. He still couldn't see the man's face.

"Where am I?"

Urele asked still groggy.

The man looked back now, and Urele could still not see his full face, as he wore a black and blue luchador mask.

"A van" he said bluntly.

"Dick" Urele said under his breath so the man would not hear.

 

Then the van stopped and pulled over. The man got out and opened the two doors at the back of the van and dragged a large steel footlocker Urele was lying against. He opened it and took out military combat armor, camouflage, vest and all. He quickly put it over his suit, it was buttoned together by one button with a blue tie underneath. The tie had what looked like black dust and 3 small holes littering the tie. He then turned around and took the mask off, but all Urele could see was slicked, wavy, black hair. He then put on the military helmet and a pair of ballistic sunglasses and turned around.

 

Urele could see his face from the nose down. He has a pointed chin, and his nose had a slight slant with a scar starting just below the left corner of his mouth down to his Adams apple.

 

He closed the doors and got back in the van and continued to drive for only a few more minutes before stopping but not pulling over.

 

"You know, there's and old poem I held in my mind all throughout my many years wandering this place, this country. ""My one great talent lies in making those who wrong me, suffer horribly."" But I can never remember where I heard it." The man spoke as if asking a question, but expected no answer.

 

"Why the f**k are you dressed like a soldier?" Urele asked angrily.

 

"Well it's only fitting, your death, it has taken me months to scope out your comings and goings, the guards around your house, your favorite clubs and when you usually come home. The hardest part was getting this outfit, I had to track down a delivery truck that brings military uniforms and ammunitions to another unnamed company. Then I just hid around the meeting place and killed the two guards and delivery people. Then repainted the trucks and sold them for scraps.

 

Now all that's left is to plant some drugs and the soldiers dead body with you and I'm golden.

"The f**k did I do to you?" Urele yelled terrified and infuriated.

"There is not a single person in California you can say that to." The man said.

"So your one of the original families?" Urele asked.

 

The man didn't answer, but instead pulled over now, though they had been stopped for a few minutes. He got out again and opened the back doors and pushed Urele to the side, opening a secret door that blended in with the cars carpet. He dragged out four then two more bricks of white that Urele easily identified as cocaine. His biggest money maker was selling drugs locally and across several countries.

 

But then the man dragged out a pile covered in blanket. He took the blanket off to reveal a soldier still in his camouflage with blood around his throat with a fresher layer on top.

"He was still alive after I stole the uniform and weapons, so I kept him alive and finally killed him just a few hours ago." The man then pulled out a switch blade with fresh dried blood and put it in between Ureles fingers then put it in his pocket.

 

He also dragged out 3 SMG's and a pistol and through them tossed them in the corner behind the driver seat and placed the coke bricks in a pile next to the guns. He took out his silenced pistol from his holster and place it in Ureles fingers again then put the gun in front of his stomach tucked into his pants. He then took out 5 large boxes of ammunition that said military grade placed them in the corner and took a cell phone out, pressed some buttons and put that in Ureles other pocket.

 

He took some green bricks from behind inside the metal crate and place them in the corner with the guns.

 

"Every things set up, there's 9 bullets in the gun and I suggest you don't use them, just run." The man untied the rope from Ureles wrists and ankles, then pistol whipped him with another handgun he drew from the crate. The man closed the back doors and left them unlocked and opened the driver seat door putting a heavy rock from the roadside onto the pedal and quickly s**t the door and stepped back from the frost white van and watched it speed away. After a few seconds he withdrew a carbine rifle he had slung over his back and started yelling.

"Stop, stop!" As the van drove away. Another soldier patrolling the front of the military base" Daget", heard the other man he thought was just another patrolling soldier and called into the gate control to stop the oncoming van all means necessary.

The other man came up to the soldier calling in the emergency.

"He stopped to ask if this was Fort Daget and I said that you can only get in with special clearance he pulled a gun on me, silenced."

"Silenced? That means he  was here planning to sneak in, prepared." the soldier said.

"I already contacted the gate control to tell them to stop at all means necessary."

 

"Can I see the walkie, I'm going to ask for them to bring some transport to get all patrollers into the base, if he plans on using everything I saw in that van, they're going to need us to." The man said.

 

"I'll call it in." The soldier said quickly.

 

The soldier turned to talk and the man quickly walked up the hill next to him to get a better few of the oncoming carnage. He went down the other side to a dip hidden by a fence with several trucks in front shielding him from view, to a waiting black sedan and peeled of the army uniform to once again reveal his black suit and purple tie. He put the mask back on and grabbed binoculars from the passenger seat of the sedan and climbed up a second hill to his right and lie down to watch everything unseen.

 

The van burst past the gate arm and through the controlled fence as bullet peppered the driver's seat and sides of the van. After the windows in the back door broke Urele awoke to the sound of gun fire and yelling. He remembered that the man knocked him out and realized the van was moving with no one driving. He got up when he remembered that the man untied him and jumped to the driver's seat taking the rock off the pedal and saw he was on an airstrip and looked around at the various hum'vs and soldiers shooting and yelling.

 

"S**t, s**t, S**T!" Urele yelled as he tried to avoid the oncoming vehicles. He saw a hangar with a delivery plane with a driver crawling out.

"The plane, if it's still active and doesn't take a whole lot of damage, i should be able to get out of  here, but right before he got to the entrance the two right tires blew out right as he turned left sending him spiraling into a driving jeep, sending the van flying right in front of the entrance to the hanger. The van on its back, Urele climbed out of the driver's seat. The drivers seat facing outward with the van at his back. He crawled out to his feet and immediately tried to run but two bullets caught his left leg. He didn't fall, but yelled out and clung to the van to keep him up.

 

Urele reached into his pocket to grab a handkerchief he always carried to try and stop the bleeding but found it tied to a silenced handgun. He immediately heard the soldiers yell, "he has a weapon", and looked outward and knew what was going to happen. His high life was going to end. Then he felt numerous shots land into his body, arms, legs and the van where the shots missed. He was still alive after the first couple of shots as blood threw up from his mouth as he was pushed against the van from sheer force of the shots until hundreds of bullets unloaded into his body and the van. His lifeless body collapsing against the van and sliding down onto the ground, a blood smear left in the direction he fell.

After he fell the soldiers got closer to make sure he was down.

 

On a hill a quarter of a mile away at the edge of the base, a black garbed man now stood up after watching the war that went on against Urele.

"Finally, he's done. Sorry pop." the figure said as he looked at a picture of a portly man in a pin striped suit sitting at a desk. He took a heavy square lighter from his pocket and flicked it a few times and put the flame to the corner, watching it burn until he let it go, letting the ashes float with the wind toward the base.

 

He opened the sedan door and turned the headlights off, driving slowly onto the back road to the main highway that went right past the base. After getting on he turned the headlights on. It was around 8:30, just now dark, and turned the radio on.

 

 

"Your love, lifting me higher, than I've ever been lifted before! So keep it up, Quench my desire!"

 

A smile crossed the man's face.

"I love this song." He said, his sedan driving into the darkness, taking him wherever he may go next.

 

© 2013 Monty Pylon


Author's Note

Monty Pylon
First segment, show me what i got

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on October 27, 2013
Last Updated on October 27, 2013
Tags: short story, action, crime

Author

Monty Pylon
Monty Pylon

Colorado Springs, CO



About
Always had a love for reading and writing, it's the function of writing that gets me. But always had these ideas and writings the only way for me to get them out. I usually only right short stories ca.. more..

Writing
Red Waves Red Waves

A Chapter by Monty Pylon