Stained

Stained

A Story by Monty Pylon
"

Who are we that are not perfect, we are Stained.

"

Stained

 

They say that people are not perfect, but some refuse to believe things they never thought possible. Whether your over-religious, or just like things your way, imperfections are a thing nobody wants, but it makes us, who we are. Unless we are stained to be a part of the perfect people...

 

It had been my 18th birthday. Three weeks before summer would start. I had started to pack my thing in my room at the orphan's home. My parents had given me up at birth, don't know why, but don't care. I have spent my whole life at the same house, never been adopted. Sure I had families come look at me like some new puppy at a pet store, but it seemed every time they went to go sign the papers, they never did. I wouldn't see them leave, but Ms.Dise, our caretaker had told me they would change their minds and sneak out so they wouldn't hurt my feelings. Always with the pity.

But I was packing, getting ready to move into a small apartment with a friend. When Ms.Dise stopped me. She'd always been a overly-religious, creepy person. She had terrible posture, dark gray hair wrapped in a bun, and thick coke glasses, with a long hooked nose. She was like a witch combined with a mean librarian. But on my way out she stopped me, and grabbed my bag and threw it across the room.

"Where do you think you're going! It is past curfew!" She said with a high whiney voice.

"I told you I'm moving out, my friends waiting out there for me."

She didn't say anything, she just put her hand to the side of my head and slammed it onto the desk, I blacked out almost immediately. I don't remember anything after that, until I woke up.

 

I awoke, strapped to an upright bed leaning against a wall. The room smelled of formaldehyde and blood.

"That smell, is all you have to look forward too. Until your senses become part of its, the futures senses. But don't worry, you will end quickly." A voice he easily recognized spoke.

"Ms.Dise, what are you doing!"

"Only as he commands, the molder commands."

Ms.Dise stepped out of the darkness, just as I remembered, but she had a spiky dog collar on, with a heavy chain leading into the darkness. Then a man in a bright red jumpsuit walked out, chain in hand. He was Asian, tall and skinny, with a moustache that looked like he didn't know how to grow one. He smiled with jagged rotting yellow teeth and dried blood splattering his face. His smiling literally reaching from ear to ear, like he had the jaw of an anaconda, no joke, ear to ear.

"She does only as told, for the better of mankind she wishes." He spoke in a voice that sounded like a British James Earl Jones.

"Who are you" I said slowly.

"I am the molder of perfection, I create what we all truly want, true equality among us all." He spoke soundly.

"Then why do you need me, I'm not perfect."

"Precisely, you see you are stained, a non-perfectionist, one who does not strive to be one either. For that you parents realized that giving you up will help the world." he said.

"My parents knew about this and you're crazy discount George Takei a*s!" I yelled at him.

"Funny, humor is an important part of perfection. Which reminds me, let us show you what you will be joining today." The man walked back to the darkness and I heard a switch get flipped and a large glass vat with a light yellow liquid illuminate. And floating in that liquid was a thing I will never forget. A gross mass of congealed limbs and torso's, face and heads, hair and just combined body parts that looked as if several people had been born at once.

"Hideous, isn't it? But the closer you get to your goal, the uglier it seems, my father used to say." The man spoke.

"Used too?" I asked confused, the man only looked in his early twenties.

"Yes, until I started my perfection crusade and cut out and fed him his own liver, right before choking him with a living rat. I never grew up with a mother."

"You sick freak!" I  basically screamed at him.

"Just wait until you remember that you looked like that" he said, pointing at the glowing vat.

"What-" I was cut off before still chained Ms.Dise hit me against the head with a Billy club. After that nothing for so long. Until I awoke. A thousand thoughts in my head, a thousand voices. And I walked to the mirror and I was different. I was handsome, muscular and I could answer any question, know anything, do anything.

 

"Who am I ?" I spoke, but my voice sounded different it sounded like the embodiment of the male voice.

"You are yourself, yet others, you are now perfect." The Asian man said.

"Wait, wha-" Then my thoughts cut off and my mind was buried under the others that took over. I can no longer control the perfect being that I am a part of.

Every few months I get a few minutes outside the inside of perfection but then I am buried again. The only memory I have is of the beginning and ending of this incident. Replaying over and over until the others on the outside give us more, new memories we all share, as one, as the collective, as the perfect. No longer stained.

© 2013 Monty Pylon


Author's Note

Monty Pylon
Thought of this a few minutes ago, show me how good i did!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks for the encouragement

Posted 10 Years Ago


i enjoyed this keep it up

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 27, 2013
Last Updated on October 27, 2013
Tags: adventure, suspense

Author

Monty Pylon
Monty Pylon

Colorado Springs, CO



About
Always had a love for reading and writing, it's the function of writing that gets me. But always had these ideas and writings the only way for me to get them out. I usually only right short stories ca.. more..

Writing
Red Waves Red Waves

A Chapter by Monty Pylon