Chapter 3 The 1st world

Chapter 3 The 1st world

A Chapter by MoonLight Ninja


Riku was watching for new worlds on his map when a World finally revealed itself on the map table. Riku was about to prepare to leave when a man who new Riku walked  into the room.

...

"So a woman, a sorceress using dark green flames came here? Claiming to own the castle?" There was only one person it could be. Riku would have to delay his arrival in the new world. Matters in Hollow Bastion needed attending. While Riku was busy it might still be possible to go and scout the new world. He had two other World Leaders on his side. "Hey I need you to tell Roxas and Azula to come back to this table. They can access the World from here. Let them know I'm busy but that they should go and investigate. They can decide amongst themselves who gets the World."

Riku summoned ten of his invincibles to escort him to the town. He would begin hunting Maleficent.

The man left to go fined Roxas and Azula to give the the message.
The an first founed Roxas and told him that he ha a message from Riku.
 Roxas didn't recognise the man who claimed to have a message from Riku. He had red eyes and a tattered red cape. He looked Dark but not evil. "Riku wants you to go back to Hollow Bastion. He says the new world has opened but he's too busy to go with you. I still have to tell Azula but you can go on in ahead if you want."
Roxas poned what to do the quikly reaplyed  "No i think i will stick with you"
The man stared at Roxas And wraped his cape around him then took off in a red blur takin Roxas with him.
At Beast casle A blood red figure appeared flying through the air. It took the form of an empty cape. It flew into the entrance of Beast's castle and settled on the floor. Two Centaurs from outside charged in and Auron jumped down from the steps. The red mass on the floor started to rise at it's center and The man and Roxas  emerged from within.

"I'm looking for Azula." said the man

"This looks like the start of a bad chapter in her story. I wont let you see her." Reaply Auron

Azula could hear the noises from her chair in the parlor... But did nothing

 After a discussion The man grabed Roxas and returned to Riku and told him that Azula was only interested in her Worlds and wanted to be left alone.

Riku looked angry but shruged it off he turned to Roxas and glared at him for a bit Riku then tuned to the man who broght Roxas to him "Vincent leve us I must speek to Roxas alone" The man turned arouned and walked out of the room.
Riku again turne to Roxas. "Roxas as you know a new world has been reavealed I need you to go there and investerate i'm sorry I can't go with you  but i have other matters to take care of" Riku opened a dark portal and told Roxas to step inside Roxas walked into the portal and as i closed Roxas apeared to fined himself in somewhere called Pallet Town "what is this place" Roxas ask himself when sudenly a group of yellow anormess mice jumped onto Roxas but didnt hurt him it seemed like they where playing Roxas Scrached his head wonering what they were then suddenly a ball was chucked at one and one of the mice seem to dissapear into the ball a girl walked up to Roxas and said " sorry my Pikachu likes to run off with stray Pokemon i hope he wasnt a bother to you and your Pikachu" Roxas reaplye whats a Pikachu?" the girl looked puzzled "you know a Pikachu that thing rubbing its self on your leg dont tell me it isnt your dont tell me thats that stray that keeps running off with mine  I have been trying to get rid of it for ager's" Roxas looked at the Pikachu "I have never seen it befor" the girl reaplyed " well it seems to like you why dont you catch it" Roxas looked at the girl "How?" the gilr looked at Roxas "with your Pokeball dont you know anything" Roxas quikly Reaplye im not from arouned here" the girl smiled and said "Well  welcom to Pallet Town i'm Ivie and that thing is a type of Pokemon its called a Pikachu its an electrick mouse type Pokemon if you catch one they can turn out to be your best friend here take this i have planty this should get you started just throw it at the Pikachu. Ivie hands Roxas a Pokeball Roxas then throws it at the Pikachu.
The Pikachu gose into the ball and a red light starts to blink on the ball then goes wight .
"There you go you corght it. Now just Throw the ball again to bring it out " said Ivie.
Roxas throws the ball and out comes the Pikachu "You will want to go see Professor Oak he will tell you everything you need to know about Pokemon he is up in the laboratory most of the time" Ivie tell's Roxas "Thank you" Roxas set off to go fined Professor Oak When he does Professor Oak Tells Roxas everything he need to know about Pokemon then hand him a bag of pokeballs and a pokedext. Roxas then looks arouned the world for a bit once he is finished he opends up a dark portal and steps into it to go fined Riku


© 2012 MoonLight Ninja


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on December 5, 2012
Last Updated on December 5, 2012


Author

MoonLight Ninja
MoonLight Ninja

Charters towers, Queensland, Australia



About
I am awesome other website is http://www.youtube.com/user/MoonliteNinjer Ok all serryes now lets talk about me im realy bad at speling and punquwation so sorry about that i like vi.. more..

Writing