Chapter 5 Maleficent's Plan

Chapter 5 Maleficent's Plan

A Chapter by MoonLight Ninja

Riku felt Roxas open a portal and turned to see what was going on. Roxas had only just left.
Roxas went to Riku "Riku i have a Problem wile i was gone someone who i haven't seen before has come to twilight town and now my worlds in-trouble
Riku turned to Roxas an said "Do you have any warriors? I'm caught up in my own hunt. I can have Vincent help you." Riku looked back at the map table, trying to find Maleficent.
Roxas Replayed "not as of yet" Roxas then went to go home but weight the The man had taken over his Manchen. Roxas processed to into Hollow Bastion to fine the gate way to his a place he new well and could take shelter in Roxas skipped past the library into a room with a computer Roxas prest some buttons on the computer witch activated a machine behind him that telerported his inter being into a digital world called Space Paranoids Roxas found a place with Space Paranoids to call home for now so he could fined out what to do about this man.
Meanwhile in Roxas Manchen in Twilight Town the man was sitting in the wight room writing out plans on how to take over each world at a time when suddenly behind him there was green and black flame's and out appeared Maleficent who was infuriated after being defeated in a battle with Vincent Valentin in the castle of Hollow Bastion she walked up to the man and spoke " Ganondorf how is you progress" the man looked up at Maleficent and said "This world is now mine my mistress where shall i go next" Maleficent smiled and said "Hollow Bastion"


© 2012 MoonLight Ninja


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

663 Views
Added on December 9, 2012
Last Updated on December 9, 2012


Author

MoonLight Ninja
MoonLight Ninja

Charters towers, Queensland, Australia



About
I am awesome other website is http://www.youtube.com/user/MoonliteNinjer Ok all serryes now lets talk about me im realy bad at speling and punquwation so sorry about that i like vi.. more..

Writing