Resurgence

Resurgence

A Story by Mr. Malarkey
"

I don't even know

"
Life is funny sometimes. It constantly changes form, and no two days are exactly the same. But even so... sometimes when you reflect on yourself, when you look back at all the things that have happened since your last introspection, you come to realize that you are still in the same place. When I last put my pen to sleep, there was no motivation to continue writing. But now, coming back after six long months, everything is flipped around. Today I have no motivation to do anything except write. Study has become monotonous and my creative juices have become a dry well. Such an awful situation to be stuck in.

So here I stand again, awakening once more to write and share my story to an audience that does not exist. Leave an old fool to his ways, someday he'll realize that he is his own reason for everything that he is. Let us see how long this will last.

© 2021 Mr. Malarkey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on March 28, 2021
Last Updated on April 8, 2021

Author

Mr. Malarkey
Mr. Malarkey

IN



About
I usually come on once or twice a day to post a new poem and leave a few reviews across the site. All of my work is usually based off an experience I'm facing in life during the time that poem or s.. more..

Writing