~Two~

~Two~

A Chapter by MrZeyad

He wakes up in chills. He finds that he was no longer in the passenger seat, but instead he was lying in the trunk. Emma is fast asleep wrapped in blankets in the backseat. He checks his phone to see what time it is. "12:30 AM, not too bad," he says. But upon further inspection, he finds that it's July 14th and not July 13th. "WHAT THE HELL I'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR A WHOLE DAY?" He freaks out. He starts to realize how screwed he is. Zeyad starts to panic. He has no idea how he's gonna explain this to his parents.
 
The building that they're parked in is nearly pitch black. The moonlight shines from the small caged windows near the ceiling. The whole area is large and barren with only two cars parked on the other side of the building. He realizes that he's in a basement parking garage. There is an elevator across the parking structure. He starts to make his way towards the elevator. As he heads towards the elevator, he turns around to take a look at the ford. The front headlights are still on, which helps him take a look at the surroundings. The car is sitting in the middle of the entire structure. Emma pulled into the garage but didn't bother to properly park the car. 

The windshield glass is fractured with small bullet holes. "What the f**k?" He exclaims. He turns around and sees the bodies of four men lying on the floor in a large pool of blood. He takes a closer look and notices that they're all wearing dark clothing. They're all dead. One of them has a handgun lying next to them and another one has a shiny orange pocket knife in his hand.

The shady people that are dead on the floor starts to make him wonder if it's safe for him to look around alone. He remains hesitant for a while, but desires to suck up his bravery and goes to the lobby with the elevator. The lobby of the building is in shambles. The elevator opens up towards the front side of the building, and the whole front side of the lobby floor is made of glass. majority of the glass is either smashed or stained. The revolving door is missing two sides of the door. In the center of the lobby, to the left of the elevator, there's an office cubicle. Behind the cubicle, there are two grand staircases which lead to the upper floor. A crooked chandelier hangs from the top with only 3 functioning light bulbs. An AK47 hangs from the chandelier along with a stuffed animal monkey with a noose tied around it. the words "C**T" are spray painted onto it's chest in red. There's a knife stabbed into it's chest. Upon seeing this, Zeyad says "Creepy," a bit too loud.


"Who was that?" Someone yells.

"Hello?" Zeyad yells back. That wasn't a good idea. He hears footsteps running down the stairs, so he crouches behind the cubicle. The man rushes down the stairs into the lobby with an UZI in one hand. The man is large and muscular, it would be bad to get in his way. Zeyad decides to YOLO and charges the man from behind the desk with his knife. Zeyad aims for the neck, but the man grabs him before he can strike.

"You're dead brown boy," The man slams Zeyad onto the floor. He can hear (and feel) the tile cracking underneath him. The man shoves the tip his Uzi strait into his forehead. The man continues to speak, "What are you even doing here? The mosque is around the cor..." Before he finishes talking, Zeyad acts quickly and slices the man in his wrists with the knife. The man drops the Uzi, staggers backwards and screams. Zeyad grabs the Uzi, but continues to assault with the knife. He decides that shooting a gun could alert anyone else in the building. He shanks the man in the stomach four or five times until fall onto the ground. Zeyad's never killed a man before. 

The elevator dings. This is where Zeyad sees me for the first time in a while. He doesn't know it, but I've been watching over him for the past two days. Zeyad sees Emma exit the elevator along with a mysterious hooded figure.

Emma says, "First blood? Nice!" Zeyad's surprised at how chill she is about murder. 

"Who's that guy?" Zeyad asks. He was talking about me.
I take off my hood and say, "Not guy. Girl. Hello, Zeyad."

Zeyad steps backwards in shock. "Eleanor??????"


© 2017 MrZeyad


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on July 14, 2017
Last Updated on July 14, 2017


Author

MrZeyad
MrZeyad

Writing
~One~ ~One~

A Chapter by MrZeyad