Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Ms.Rodgers

A week of  simplicity passes, and everything just feels so perfect. Hanging out with Em during school hours, coffee with Evan after. I knew it wouldn't be able to last forever, as nothing good can. 
“Hey f****t!” A deep voice rumbles behind me, my heart’s hammering in my chest. Beating like a drum, I can feel the fear coursing through my veins as I turn to face my nightmare. His name was Jake, and he was a jock. It was the most stereotypical situation I’ve ever been placed in, he’s hated me for just about as long as I can remember. Not for any real reason, but because I’m gay. I’ve never understood stupidity in such a form. His eyes, are a shade of brown so dark that they’re close to black. His hair is cropped short to his head, a mousy shade of brown, his nose is crooked from having it broken so many times. He looks just the same as every other a*****e jock at this school. The letterman their uniform for causing despair.
“Hello Jake.” I nod curtly keeping eye contact, we’re outside the school, a dumpster simply feet away, I’m not stupid enough to turn my back on him. 
“Hey queer. Nice outfit you got there.” He sneers taking a step forward, I resist the urge to flinch, or to run. Showing fear only makes it worse.
“Wish I could say the same for you, unfortunately the universal uniform for ‘I’m going to become a beer-gutted nobody’ doesn’t seem that attractive to me.” I spit as he walks towards me, a flash of anger shoots through his eyes, his face turning shades of red.
The first hit is square to my jaw, I stumble back with the force, Jake’s got to have at least a hundred pounds on me if not more. I gasp as I bite my lip spitting blood. I hear his laugh, full of malice before the next hit comes. Directly in the stomach and I double over, clutching just below my ribs gasping for air. 
“What was that Faggy?” He smirks shoving my head back into the dumpster behind me, it hits with a sickening crunch and I see stars. I’m gasping for air as I shove his hands off of me. 
“Just stop it, Jake.” I gasp struggling from my knees to my feet, the world is spinning, and everything looks a little fuzzy. He laughs, and I don’t think I’ve ever heard a noise so full of hatred. 
“You’re disgusting.” His spit lands on my cheek and I brush it away. 
“Your birth certificate is an apology letter to the condom company.” I snap shoving him and taking a step forward, just wanting to get away, just wanting to get out of the situation. The next thing I know a pair of hands are gripping my sides tight, and I’m hoisted into the air, thrown into the dumpster before I have time to react. My elbow slams into the hard metal, and then my knees. My head snaps forward, crashing into the 
metal side of the dumpster. Of course, when I’m thrown in it, it’s empty. And then the world goes black.


© 2012 Ms.Rodgers


Author's Note

Ms.Rodgers
Tell me what you think? Bad chapter for Aiden:(

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like Aiden's comeback. Clever. I do want to know about the week with Evan, as well. Other than that, I think I may have fallen in love with Aiden's character.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wait a sec... You can't go a whole week of Aiden and Evan having coffee without filling us in.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The antogonist has arrived... But who threw Aiden into the dumpster? The way it is written doesn't seem like it was Jake.

Damn! Ms. Rodgers you write'm good.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 19, 2012
Last Updated on January 19, 2012


Author

Ms.Rodgers
Ms.Rodgers

Narnia



About
I write. Cause I'm cool like that. -Novel Descriptions- For Now: High school Aiden is out of the closet. An art junkie whose parents have never really been around, in High School, also referred.. more..

Writing
We Are Young We Are Young

A Chapter by Ms.Rodgers