Chapter 3: Giving in

Chapter 3: Giving in

A Chapter by Eden Maple<3

I hate how much of a tease he is. My hormones are raging, and my mind won't stop changing.

So we're in a room, alone, two hormone crazed teenagers. GREAT PLAN ABBY! really smart.
Don't stop in your tracks, keep your out of bounds plan going.
"We're probably going to be here a while, we don't know what they want. So what do you wanna do?" Max tells me.
"I'm not in the mood for talking, certainly not with you." I say rather rudely.
"First of all, your never in the mood for talking, second of all, what do you have against me, you barely know me." Looks like we're having a conversation after all.
"I don't barely know you, I don't know you at all, and I have all the people I need in my life. Plus you called me pretty after 5 seconds of talking. I'm not exactly a big fan of creeps, nor creeps who compliment me in the first 5 second of seeing me." i swear my mind is going to grow silent.
"Well everyone can use new people in their lives, and sorry for complimenting you. And im not a creep i was just speaking my mind." he responds.
"Well i don't need new people. And speaking my mind is something i would never dare to do." ok im calming down.
"well what do you think your doing now huh? exactly, it sure as hell sounds like your speaking your mind." Max Max Max.. if only you knew about the vile things im saying to you right now in my mind.
"trust me, im holding  back." Im hoping this ends the conversation, but it doesn't.
"so. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks.
See it's things like that, that creep me the hell out.
"No and im not looking for one anytime soon." im hoping this sets his priorities straight.
"Oh, why not?" SHUT UP WITH THE DAMN QUESTIONS! DID I NOT JUST SAY I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW HIM! my thoughts run through my veins.
"Because im enjoying my single freedom." i answer.
"No not why you don't want one, but why don't you have one, besides the fact that you enjoy your freedom rant." This boy...
"Um because i just don't? No one ever bothers to ask me out and i sure as hell don't have the balls to ask anyone." i answer again.
"Well then, that's odd, why wouldn't anyone ask out such a pretty girl?" THIS DAMN BOY!
"I DON'T KNOW! You ask these complicated a*s questions that you seem to think i have the answers to."
"You really don't take compliments well." another 'no s**t' moment.

ok i must admit one thing, he's pretty damn cute. And he's kinda sweet. He makes me nervous.
"So, what's  your favorite color?" since i have no more hope in this boy's questions ever dying out, i've decided to answer them.
'Green and gray." i answer in honest.
"food?"
"noodles." another honest answer.
"desert?"
"ice cream balls from that little yogurt shop around the corner." ok, all answers will be honest.
"place?"
"my room, Disney World, Subway, the beach, Forks, Washington. Etc."
"wow um ok what are some places you've always wanted to go?" he asks and this time im puzzled, i've never really thought of where i ever wanted to go. i only thought of the places i've been to and thats it.
"oh um... England. I've had this fascination with that place. It all seems like a big fairy tale there, like magic to my eyes. I'd dream to go there. My uncle lived there during most of his life, once he turned 18 he zoomed off to England with his band. He was a very talented guitarist, he and him band had their very own album. But short after the album was releases, he died.. of aids. He was gay...." i hate having to get into this whole thing, i really hate it. because now i look like a sob queen and i feel every ounce of tears ive ever shed heavy on me. I was so close with my uncle, and he just left. It was harder on my mom, because she regretted every fight she had ever had with him,. Every name she called him, every fight they got into, every scream that was yelled, she regretted it all. She had always loved her brother, and she wished she was closer and that she never had wasted any time with him fighting. Because she didn't know what she had til she lost it. She lost everything, her brother was her everything. It was even more horrible having heard the story. She went to visit him in England, and that's when she found out he was gay,.... and that he had aids. She had to go home to her mom and dad and tell them that their son, their little boy was gay, and was going to die of aids. My grandpa was crushed, my grandma could, or wouldnt cope. Once he died in her sight, she tried to commit suicide. My grandma never fully recovered from her sons death. His name was David, my uncle.
"Oh... im really sorry." At least for once, i appreciate someones sympathy, only for David.
"it's fine." i say all saddy like. Now im all down in the dumps.

"Ok.. I've been dieing to ask you this, so im going to just shoot. Will you go out with me? Just on one date, and if you still don't want me in your life, then that will be the end."
so many things are flustering around in my head, so many things. so many thoughts screaming at me at once! my hormones get the best of me and im a total lunatic. Maybe it's just me thinking about my uncle or im just not thinking straight. But i say it.
"ok. sure."


© 2012 Eden Maple<3


Author's Note

Eden Maple<3
I really did have an uncle named David, he really did die of aids...and he really was gay. My grandma really did try to kill herself, and my grandpa really was crushed. My mom had to face her parents and tell them every detail, every word that crushed every hope, one after another. In loving memory of David Contreras. <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on May 13, 2012
Last Updated on May 14, 2012


Author

Eden Maple<3
Eden Maple<3

the soundless medow, NV



About
hi im eden maple, i love writing, birds, reading, filling my mind wth music,and the hunger games. i am of 16 years of age and live in nevada. my best friend is Destiny Crawford, shes very talented. ho.. more..

Writing
prolouge prolouge

A Chapter by Eden Maple<3