Chapter 5: Our First Date

Chapter 5: Our First Date

A Chapter by Eden Maple<3

So he's here. And im frozen. Abby has noticed my lack of motion towards the door so she assumes i have the jitters. She walks to the door, opens it, and all of a sudden i feel like hiding.
"He's standing there, looking at Abby, then he looks at me.
Abby starts jumping and now i can't hear. Im out, im totally spaced out. I still see and notice everything but i can't hear a god damn thing. i see lips moving and im so confused. Then i snap back, hearing everything a bit to loudly for a brief moment.
"You look beautiful." Max says.
Ok, im dead. or i feel like it. Or i want to. I feel my cheeks go completely red, and Abby notices.
"Excuse us of a moment." She tells Max. He nods.
So im lead to my room, still speechless.
"What the hell is wrong with you!?" She asks.
"I can't do this." i say, because i honestly don't think i can go on a date with him, alone, for hours.
"And why not? Look i know your scared, but this guy likes you, and since you said yes to this date, im forced to believe that you like him too. So whats wrong?" She asks.
"Im afraid, im having to be on a date, alone, with him, for hours. What are we even going to do?" i tell her.
"I don't know think of something! And if your afraid of going alone, i could go with you." Ok i really want Abby to come, but that would ruin it. But i know i can't survive this date without her.
"Will you please!?" i plead.
"Oh course i will, now lets go." she leads me back to the door, where he still stands.
"Ready to go?" Abby asks.
"Yeah." i say.
When Abby walks out the door with me, Max looks terribly confused.
"Whats going on?" Max asks, he knows he's missed something.
"Abby is coming with us." i say and i feel so terribly horrible for ruining this date for him.
"Oh... Why?" i was afraid he would ask that.
"Lexi is a bit scared to be all alone with you 'cause she's head over heals in love with you and its her first date so im here to keep her calm." Abby says grinning, her grin is so evil, especially now.
"WHAT!" i say at the top of my lungs. Max starts laughing and im Blushing again. Its at times liek thsi when i really hate Abby. Max leans over and whispers something to Abby and she starts giggling. Oh so he flirts with my cousin in front of me to get back at me for bringing her.
i Start texting Abby.
My text: Hey, what did Max lean over and whisper to you, was he flirting with you? Tell me every word in detail.
sent.
Her text: hahaha he wasn't flirting with me, he likes you remember? well anyways he said, and i quote "haha i love her too." and i started giggling. Lexi's got a boyfriend(:
i look up and start glaring and she starts laughing. I cant help but feel happy at what he told her. What the hell is wrong with me today, STOP FEELING FUZZY! i tell myself.
We're on our way to the beach, and im sitting up front with Max, and Abby is in back. Im texting Copper, one of my closest friends, besides Whitney.
"So who ya texting?" Abby asks from the back. i have the strongest feeling that she's been reading my texts this whole time.
"Copper." i say.
"Ohh. ok. you should text Max, he has your number." That evil grin comes back. But how does he have my number? i never gave it to him.
"Uh he's driving and im not going to risk my life over a text that says "hey". And how the hell does he have my number?" i say.
"Christian gave it to me." Max says.
"Because you asked for it." Abby says, grinning again.
i receive a text, im thinking its Copper, but it just shows a number. I open the message and it says "hey :)"
I text back:
"who is this?"
and receive a text back:
"Max"
i look up and text back:
"STOP TEXTING ME! WE COULD GET IN AN ACCIDENT!"
he texts back:
"hahahaha your so cute :) And i'll be careful, i wouldn't want you in an accident :)"
i text back:
"if we die, im blaming you."
he texts back:
"haahaahahha can i kiss you?"
i text back:
"NOT WHILE YOUR DRIVING! when we get tot he beach, sure."
he texts back:
"hahahaha kk :D"
I start texting Copper again. But then i remember to save Max's number.
We get to the beach and i get extremely nervous, i forgot about the kiss he was going to give me. is it going to be on the cheek? on the lips? teasing? tongue!? I start thinking of all the possible ways to kiss, and my fear grows.
We get out of the car and he walks over to my side, grabs my waist, and kisses me, lips. I want more, but i would never reach for more. He makes the move or no move shall be made.
so we're walking down to the beach, Max reaches for my hand and Abby quickly pushed him aside, looks at me, and smiles. grrrr im mad. But im still glad shes here.
"Hey wanna do cartwheels?" Abby asks.
"uh sure." i say.
we start doing cartwheels, she sucks. so she trips me, classy Abby. Max goes over and sets up the stuff, blanket, towels, umbrella, etc. i set my bag and Abby's on one of the towels.
"Hey Max, we're going to the bathroom. Lady time." Abby says.
he looks annoyed. he rolls his eyes.

So we've been in the bathrrom for about 20 minutes now. Abby tries to convince me that he's not for me. but its only our first date, and it will probably be out last.

When we finally head back, Max looks extremely pissed.

"Whats wrong with your face? you seem all mad." Abby asks.

"Whats wrong is that your here! its not much of a date when your here!" he says to Abby.

"hahahahahaha well too bad! Either you get Lexi and me, or nothing at all." she says.

i really wish she hadn't said that.

"Then i guess i'll get nothing!" Max says.

I know that Abby hasn't always been the biggest fan of him, but she's the one who set us up, and now she tells me we're not good. She's seriously wasting my time.

I'm not really mad at what Max said, but what i am mad about if how he leaves us here with no transportation. He just gets in him car and drives off. So i would consider us stranded. Abby whips out her phone and starts dialing Christians number. When she gets off the phone she tells me that Christian is on his way to pick us up.

What a dick, i mean telling me its not going to work out is one thing, but leaving me stranded on the beach with no way to get back is another. What kind of d****e does that on a first date?

Thank god i have Christian...

 

We've made it back to my house safely, and Abby is spending the night.

Someone knocks on the door, and of course Abby is already on her feet to see who it is.

Its Max...

"Hey is Lexi there? Please i really need to talk to her!" he rushes out.

"No she's not home, now bye! and i don't want you talking to her." Abby says.

"What the hell? Im here." i say.

"well do you want to talk to this dick?" She asks.

"Uh No." i say honestly, one, because im lazy, two, because im still peeved off that he ditched me.

that was probably the worst first date i've ever had, Im going to try and forget about it.

Abby slams the door and flops into my bean bag chair.

Now he's calling me. Once Abby sees who it is, she snatches my phone away and answers it.

"I TOLD YOU THAT SHE DIDNT WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" she says, then hangs up and tosses my phone back to me.

I think we wont have any future dates.



© 2012 Eden Maple<3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on May 16, 2012
Last Updated on May 16, 2012


Author

Eden Maple<3
Eden Maple<3

the soundless medow, NV



About
hi im eden maple, i love writing, birds, reading, filling my mind wth music,and the hunger games. i am of 16 years of age and live in nevada. my best friend is Destiny Crawford, shes very talented. ho.. more..

Writing
prolouge prolouge

A Chapter by Eden Maple<3