proluge

proluge

A Chapter by Elizebeth Davis

Seeing how I never got to know my parents that well before they died. I've made it my goal to get to know everyone I know as best as possible. But there's only a few people that actually know me. I try to hide my past as well as possible. Reason is I don't want people to feel bad for me.  That to me is THE worst feeling in the world. Everyone sees the Kate on the outside. Happy. Smiling. Laughing. I don't want people to think something's wrong. Which tells you my other goal in life. To make an hora of happiness around me so people can't help but be in a good mood. And so far I've accomplished that goal. There were only two people that knew everything about me. Who I liked, favorite bands, my past. And they were my sister Bacca and her husband Caymin. They were 20 where I am only 17. I live with them in a little apartment in town. Where I live is a little town just outside of Los Angeles named Sunland.  I go to the newly built high school that's full of artistic people. Sunland Arts High School is what it goes by, and that's where I met my best friend. I've known Leighanna since freshmen year and we've done nearly everything together. I'm not a cray teen, I'm actually a very laid-back-follow-the-rules-and-makes-good-grades kind of person. Even though I could be the typical crazy-get-in-trouble kind of teen I choose not to. My sister Becca is more of the crazy partyer and allows me to do basically anything. I mean don't get me wrong. She's strict when she needs to be. Her husband Caymin is also a crazy partyer but is also the working one. Well both Becca and Caymin work. They work at Music Connection. A magazine about music. Clearly. So for two 20 year olds and a 17 year old we're pretty well off.

 



© 2009 Elizebeth Davis


Author's Note

Elizebeth Davis
So yeah nothing really special... But the actual chapters will be longer then this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

really good just one thing in the last line u say she is 16 were earlier u said she was 17 just to let u know :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 31, 2009
Last Updated on September 26, 2009