Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Mys Michelle

     Magnus felt a chilly sensation surround him. But it was just the right chill. A chill he knew whenever he used his "gift." He shivered slightly, but his body wanted more of this icy feeling. He opened his eyes slowly, the blackness of his pupil focusing in on a hazy view around him.
     It was light as day, but none of the colors held daylight within it. There was pink swirled in blue, and purple melting with yellow. Colors he had only seen in plants and flowers, now surrounded him, comforting him. He closed his eyes and heard the sound of soft giggling around him. What was he doing beforehand?
     The question hadn't risen until just this second, and this haze, which had been clouding his thoughts, began to change around him. The giggles began to fade into a voice.
     "Magnus."
     At first, it sounded like a little girl talking. Then the voice called out to him again, the gentleness of the little girl fading into a more... Rough tone.
     "Magnus."
     He almost recognized it. It sounded angry with him. A dark, masculine voice that was very angry with him.
     "Magnus!"
     "His eyes shot open to the face of an Elder hovering above him, of whom was looking between him and something beyond Magnus. "Magnus, you damned fool! What curse have you let fall upon us, damned child?" He shouted in panic. Magnus jumped up, wondering if his power had gotten caught, if he hadn't hid that streak of ice good enough, but he turned around and saw their eyes on the altar, which now glowed with a bright white light. Something had entered the altar, and it was beginning to take shape. "Hunters," The Elder called out to men beside him, "Ready your battle stances!"
     The wolves moved beside him a readied their stances, staring at the light that was dimming now over a shadow. A figure formed from an eerie dark mist and a voice called out roughly, "Stand down, wolves!" The wolves shuttered at the voice and with tails between their legs, the stepped back slightly. Magnus rose and stood in a position he had learned to prepare spiritual energy for attack, his body glowing a yellow similar to his eyes. "You too, Priest." Magnus's hands dropped to his side, his dark gaze never leaving the shadow.
     Covered feet, surrounded with a gentle red fabric, stepped before them. The legs, covered with a red, soft fabric, appeared before them. A small stomach exposed beneath a white strip of clothing covering nicely defined breasts. A slim neck, white hair tickling around it, carried a head with little red lips pursed tightly together. Icy white eyes scanned around the area. She held herself with a very indignant attitude towards the pack of wolves. A cold mist surrounded her and Magnus shuttered breathing it in. Strange how one sensation can make you want more with just one taste. He suppressed his own chill, and eyed her.
     Her head tipped down, her arms folded across her chest. "I need a wolf." She said in a low voice.


© 2011 Mys Michelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I likes this story a loooooot can't wait for the next chapter x3

Posted 12 Years Ago


you need a picture of her..

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 26, 2011
Last Updated on August 26, 2011