My Genie Loves Me...

My Genie Loves Me...

A Story by Rhonda Marie Hayman
"

Quantum Language at its best

"

I am marketing today again. Always the same yet always different. I am happy to do the thigs that others see as annoying because it brings to my life what is needed and I see everything in my life today as joyfull. It has been a short road to the place I am in today.  I find joy i the small things so easily. Find that I have no need to complain. I have found that I can find abundance in all areas of my life with or without money.  I find that I can do more, say more and be more.

 

Tori Clark has worked amazing things with me with her program. The people that she has helped is awe inspiring. I am priviledged to be one of them. Now that I work with her and help others to use her program I feel so new.. like, I am finally doing something useful, something that can bring change to the country or eve world. There is nothing that says it has to stop in one place. It could be global, that is how good it is.

 

I just hope that everyone has a chance to look at it and take the step to bettering themselves also. Her Quantum Language program has something in it that everyone needs for todays life. Making money, easier parenting, abundance in every aspect of their lives. No one said change was easy but it is so worth it.

 

here is the site: www.mygenielovesme.org

© 2008 Rhonda Marie Hayman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on August 8, 2008

Author

Rhonda Marie Hayman
Rhonda Marie Hayman

Seattle, WA



About
Where to start...I am from Frankfurt Germany originally, moved to Ruidoso, N.M. when I was 14. I love Europe. Switzerland is my favorite vacation spot. I love winter & Spring time. I love tattoos, h.. more..

Writing