Abundant Living With A Change In Language

Abundant Living With A Change In Language

A Story by Rhonda Marie Hayman
"

A Look at what can be gained from the E-Courses written by Tori Clark and personal Life Coaching by My Genie's best coaches..

"

I have so much to tell.. so much to express for everyone to see, to hear.. it is almost overwhelming.

I have changed so much in the last 6 months that I most of the time don't even recognize myself. I have become a whole new individual. A new life, a new purpose, a new look at what is and what isn't. A new understanding of self. Anew understanding at raising my kids, making money, having abundance and how to get all those things.

What I have learned from Tori's courses are remarkable. The things that she can teach and the way that she teaches is beyond anything I have ever experienced.. and I have been in a lot of school. This was so worth the money. It gave me so much more than what I paid for and the coaches are so great. To now have grown enough to be apart of the coaches is so much more than I ever hoped for. To now have reached goals and fulfilled dreams..

I do tell others of this, how can I not. The parenting program alone is worth every penny a person can put on it. She has helped a lot of children, She has the right stuff. She spoke on the behalf of the foster care system and such yrs ago. The more people that are reached and actually do the program the better off we will all be.

Life is meant to be lived in abundance. Who says we have to sacrifice for any reason? Who says our needs shouldn't be met? Who says that we have to be poor? Who says money is evil? Who says we are unworthy of living life to the fullest?

They are wrong. We deserve to be abundant in all areas of our lives. We are worthy of the fullest joy we can hold. We are entitled to have enough money to reach our goals, to live comfortably, to have enough left for enjoyment. Whoever says otherwise.. is in a seriously bad place themself.

Tori uses Quantum Language with her E-Courses, she is very intelligent. She has taken Quantum Physics and has a great understanding of language and the use of it. She mixes her courses with the learning style each individual person needs for themselves. Whether you are kinesthetic, visual, auditory digital, or auditory. She makes it easy.

Go to the website. There IS something for every person.
We deserve no less than what MY Genie offers.

www.mygenielovesme.org

© 2008 Rhonda Marie Hayman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on August 14, 2008

Author

Rhonda Marie Hayman
Rhonda Marie Hayman

Seattle, WA



About
Where to start...I am from Frankfurt Germany originally, moved to Ruidoso, N.M. when I was 14. I love Europe. Switzerland is my favorite vacation spot. I love winter & Spring time. I love tattoos, h.. more..

Writing