From Me To You[Something]

From Me To You[Something]

A Chapter by Natasha
"

Meh...

"

 

She awoke to a soft mewling and gentle pawing. She fluttered her eyes open, finding nothing but darkness that left her confused until she sat up fully awakened by another surprise - a small kitten resting upon her legs, looking up with wide cerulean eyes. She picked up the kitten, allowing it nuzzles against her face, setting it down as soon as her eyes grazed a glint of light. Feeling her way to the glinting light she noticed that it was a doorknob, so, she pondered. Either she stayed here near the lovable kitten to rest until her captor/savior arrives onto the scene or explore more of her new environment.
The choice left her when the door opened slowly, the soft glow growing from a tiny sliver into a large gap of light. She was blinded by the pale yellow before adjusting her sights and seeing a man. She stood back to take a full view of him, confused by the familiarity she felt. Tall and lean, more of an average build for a man, his clothing style sophisticated yet casual whereas his face held sharp, gentle lines. They were clear enough to see the frame but not clear-cut to where it seemed jagged and his smile was not a smile but not a frown; only a slight curve at one side, his right.
His eyes held her. They were green or grey but carried a definite dull sheen. Hidden by rectangular frameless glasses with a blank expression, or it seemed to her. Without really considering his feelings she walked up close, bringing them chest-to-chest, and rested her right hand on his shoulder so she could lift herself more conveniently to run a hand through his hair. She began to giggle, thrilled by his soft tresses, their brilliantly dark blonde color and short nature also adding to their attractiveness. On the tips of her toes she stayed, her left arm now holding on loosely around his neck, playing with his hair.
 He stiffened noticeably. He was not sure as to the reason why. Women were not a foreign concept to him, his company made up by them, especially women who wished to be intimately involved. The idea of a woman pressed against him shouldn’t cause him to react like a startled rabbit. This woman, on the other hand, handled him quite gently, much differently than the rest. Her left arm hung loosely around his neck, fingers lightly grazing the back of it; her right hand massaged his skull, caressing him in an unusually expert fashion. Taken over by the same force that drove her, he held her to him, his arms completely wrapping around her small waist. He then leaned in to lay his head on her shoulder, inching closer, comfortably, to her neck where his lips grazed her skin. A sigh of satisfaction left his lips, tickling her.
She froze for a second, confused once again by her familiarity in this situation. She pulled his face away from her neck, holding his face with a determined look in her eye before leaning in, kissing him softly.
Although he was puzzling over her response, he returned her gesture by squeezing her affectionately, returning to her neck and nuzzling it in a manner similar to the kitten’s. Utterly content with turn of events.


© 2009 Natasha


Author's Note

Natasha
Tis a dream.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on May 12, 2009
Last Updated on May 12, 2009


Author

Natasha
Natasha

Under blooming cherry blossoms in, Japan



About
I write. I feel. I think. Therefore, I am. Here, at least. Hello, how are you? more..

Writing
unconsciously unconsciously

A Chapter by Natasha


Static Slurs Static Slurs

A Chapter by Natasha